Custom GT4 Skins

Skins Custom GT4 Skins 3

Login or Register an account to download this content

MrBraindown

Premium
MrBraindown submitted a new resource:

Custom GT4 Championship - 20 Custom Liveries and AI File

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING

I created a GT4 championship for myself, this consists of 20 unique liveries and a custom AI file. Thought it might be worth sharing here.

At the moment, if you create a championship then you are at the mercy of AMS2 choosing your liveries automatically and randomly. I wanted to just use the 20 I created, hence the AI file which forces the selection.

(I don't think the AI file forces the liveries in single race mode, hopefully the 'Edit...

Read more about this resource...

MrBraindown updated Custom GT4 Championship with a new update entry:

Extra liveries included, so 34 in total for a complete skin pack

I needed to do some slight corrections to the existing skins in this pack, but then ended up doing some extra ones. By the time I'd finished I'd created all 34 in the class.

I've included an updated AI file, not that it needs one now. You might want to tweak the values to suit.

View attachment 600675View attachment 600676View attachment 600677View attachment 600678View attachment 600679[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MrBraindown updated Custom GT4 Skins with a new update entry:

Some cosmetic updates, plus brand Porsche Skins

I've been meaning to do this for a while as there were a bunch of skins included in this pack which I was never really happy with. The Porsche ones especially, which I never thought looked any good, they were rushed and generally below par.

I have therefore tweaked a couple of Camaro skins and swapped out/replaced 3 Porsche designs completely.

IF YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THE EXISTING SET, DO NOT INSTALL THIS ONE, OR IF YOU'RE CURIOUS, BACK-UP THE ORIGINALS!

[ATTACH type="full"...

MrBraindown updated Custom GT4 Skins with a new update entry:

Changed download folder structure so it's now compatible with AMS2 Content Manager

Follow on from a discussion on the recent "Modding Automobilista 2 Is Easier Than You Might Think" thread, I thought I'd test my packs to see if they were compatible with the AMS2 Content Manager.

Some were, some weren't, therefore I thought it would be best to update them all to make the process easier.

There is no change to the actual car liveries themselves, so if you have...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea