F1 2021 Custom female driver mods?

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
I know you can play as a female but no AI female drivers. Is there a mod that adds female drivers? Wanted to do an all female team. I've search all over and all i can find is "Play as Tatiana Calderon" mod but none that allows your second driver to be female.

To do a swap like that you need to choose a player on a team that you would want to make your second driver. It can be done, but since everyone plays different teams its hard to make everyone happy. If you have general idea of who you'd want to swap out it can be done. My mod added Claire Williams as a playable myteam/career driver.

To do the second part a specific team would need to be chosen to swap the face on an existing players AI. F2 driver for myteam or teammate for career.

Name on your teammate will remain as is. Unless you use the name change mod on cheat engine.

To do a swap like that you need to choose a player on a team that you would want to make your second driver. It can be done, but since everyone plays different teams its hard to make everyone happy. If you have general idea of who you'd want to swap out it can be done. My mod added Claire Williams as a playable myteam/career driver.

To do the second part a specific team would need to be chosen to swap the face on an existing players AI. F2 driver for myteam or teammate for career.

Name on your teammate will remain as is. Unless you use the name change mod on cheat engine.
Say I have a team in mind, how do i go about using your Claire Williams mod to change a second driver? For example change Nicholas Latifi from the Williams team to Claire Williams and then i can eventually hire her as a second driver in m career. Or, even better, changing one of the free agent drivers. Is there a way to do that?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back