I'm a happy owner of a Thrustmaster T300 for a couple of years now, it's an awesome wheel for the price, but I never felt satisfied with the brake pedal of the T3PA, it just feels wrong: the stock metal spring is too soft and gives almost no resistance in the first centimeter of travel, later when the pedal hits the black conical rubber the brake output jumps all the way up to 100% within few millimeters. The brake feeling is NON EXISTENT. Thanks to these Xmas holidays I had some days free, so I decided to build my own brake mod with a small amount of money. My key point were: have a decent force to apply right from the start longer pedal travel than with the conical rubber better brake feeling close to 100% I ended up with this: 2 shock absorbers for RC cars (https://goo.gl/i6BpFc 18x100mm, holes 4mm, 14€ shipping incl.) A Scooby-doo to tie the two abs together L-screws for wood (3mmx30mm, 0.20€) A piece of soft rubber I found under the sofa Galvanized steel spring (1.7x18x30mm, 6kg (60N) at full compression, 0.50€) And here's why it works better than the stock one (way better!): The steel spring (5) gives a good resistence as soon as I press the brake pedal, while the two shock abs (1) have a more progressive feeling right to the end of the travel. Be sure that the steel spring goes on full travel just before the shock abs, so that the extra force doesn't go on the thin L-screws (3) but on the stock metal bracket that's designed by Thrustmaster exactly for that. The thin black rubber, glued on the stock metal bracket under the spring (5), soften the shocks given by the pedal at full travel on the spring (5) and on the stock metal bracket. The stroke is longer, but the force required is pretty much the same I used to apply with the conical rubber, so that modulate the brake input close to 100% it's definitely easier. I'm sharing this because on RaceDepartment we always help each other and this time I'd like to improve some else's sim-racing experience.