Resource icon

Other Custom AI drivers for Formula Retro Gen1 based on 1975 season 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
aducks281 submitted a new resource:

Custom AI drivers for Formula Retro Gen1 based on 1975 season - xml file with real driver names and authentic skills for 27 drivers [F-Retro_Gen1]

Custom driver ai file for F-Retro Gen based on Formula 1 season 1975
Quite a fun season with many different winners, Lauda running away with title mid season from Fittipaldi, strong Brabhams, fast but unreliable Shadows, poor form for Lotus and surprising results (Wins for Brambilla or Pace at home, half point for Lella Lombardi).

It works with ianez fantastic skin pack: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-retro-gen-1-f1-1975-historic-pack.41981/

Important:
Quite a...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I tried but it didn't work. I have the skins and followed the instruction but didn't appear in the list of championships.
Is there anything else I need to do? Like weather settings etc?

Hi, I tried but it didn't work. I have the skins and followed the instruction but didn't appear in the list of championships.
Is there anything else I need to do? Like weather settings etc?
Hi, it is just a driver AI file. As far as i know it is not possible to share custom championships in the moment.

Oh! I see. I totally misread it. I was going to start a championship...
It would be a valuable addition to be able to swap championships. It would add a whole new dimension to the game.

Yes that would be nice
I am running my championships by keeping track of results with an excel file and setting up the races individually. I dont like the available point systems in the game...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back