Sell Cube Controls GT Pro USB - UK

Cube Controls GT Pro USB. UK £550

This is the wired version of the wheel and is in excellent condition. Pretty much a full sheet of stickers, boxed with the full toolkit and USB cable.

This will work with Simucube and also with Fanatec attached to a podium hub.

The button plate is attached to a Fanatec GT wheel which puts it in the same category as the Cube branded Motamec version currently on Demon Tweeks for £740. (Which is why you can see a small Cube sticker on the lower part of the wheel)

I was initially on the Sparco P310 but I couldn't catch a slide with the flat top and switched it for this!

Any wheel can be used provided you are happy to drill holes for the centre switches!

Ideally, collection from Birmingham UK so you can see it working/ take it for a spin but would consider postage arranged separately.

£550

Any questions please let me know!

Last edited:
20210607_121924.jpg20210607_121219.jpg20210607_121949.jpg20210607_122039.jpg

Last edited:
Cube Controls GT Pro USB. UK £550

This is the wired version of the wheel and is in excellent condition. Pretty much a full sheet of stickers, boxed with the full toolkit and USB cable.

This will work with Simucube and also with Fanatec attached to a podium hub.

The button plate is attached to a Fanatec GT wheel which puts it in the same category as the Cube branded Motamec version currently on Demon Tweeks for £740. (Which is why you can see a small Cube sticker on the lower part of the wheel)

I was initially on the Sparco P310 but I couldn't catch a slide with the flat top and switched it for this!

Any wheel can be used provided you are happy to drill holes for the centre switches!

Ideally, collection from Birmingham UK so you can see it working/ take it for a spin but would consider postage arranged separately.

£550

Any questions please let me know!
Hi - would you accept £500 posted?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back