Sell Cube control wheels for sale.

Hey guys
I'm selling a
formula pro wired - SOLD
Csx2 - SOLD

I'm looking around £700 for the formula pro
And I'm assuming anywhere around the £1000-£1100 mark for the CSX2.
I'm open to offers for both but please be realistic.

If posted to the UK then shipping is included. If outside the UK them shipping to be added. Any questions asks.
Can add extra photos if required.
Thanks
20220127_180741.jpg
20220127_170216.jpg

Last edited:
I think your prices are about right (going by what I see elsewhere) but the market for this sort of high-end gear is limited. I'd love them both (especially the CSX2!) but it's really hard to justify the money.

I'd not be changing the price unless you're in need of a quick sale. Perhaps try eBay if you just want them gone - Cube stuff seems to go for decent money on there.

I think your prices are about right (going by what I see elsewhere) but the market for this sort of high-end gear is limited. I'd love them both (especially the CSX2!) but it's really hard to justify the money.

I'd not be changing the price unless you're in need of a quick sale. Perhaps try eBay if you just want them gone - Cube stuff seems to go for decent money on there.
Thanks mate.
I'm in no rush for the sales. I've had the new F-pro for a week or two now. So obviously these are going to see less use. So might as well sell.

I'll hold out. Thanks

I think the point is that some guys in this market and in others have sold their csx2s around € 700, this leads to eventual buyers who do not have extreme need to wait for other sales at those prices

I think the point is that some guys in this market and in others have sold their csx2s around € 700, this leads to eventual buyers who do not have extreme need to wait for other sales at those prices
Fair enough, thanks mate. Think they will become rarer at some point, as currently Cubes not making them anymore.
Thanks for help guys.

You can’t base your prices for a product based on one single person who was desperate for money, that CSX2 was not even 1 month old and he sold it for half the price he paid, was silly.

Last edited:
You can’t base your prices for a product based on one single person who was desperate for money, that CSX2 was not even 1 month old and he sold it for half the price he paid, was silly.
I do not base the price on one person, even if I have seen at least 3 in the last period and as I have seen them I have probably seen them also others and as mentioned, if there is no need they await other possible sales at that price, after all of csx2 for more than € 1000 there are 4 for sale still unsold having said that I agree on the value of the steering wheel

I do not base the price on one person, even if I have seen at least 3 in the last period and as I have seen them I have probably seen them also others and as mentioned, if there is no need they await other possible sales at that price, after all of csx2 for more than € 1000 there are 4 for sale still unsold having said that I agree on the value of the steering wheel
So funny how that 1 guy killed the market almost, made people want them for peanuts

There's only one CSX2 on Ebay and it's going for $2300.

Cube Controls might be losing their license with Asetek since they want to make their own wheels, so the CSX2 will be very difficult to get. I have one myself and I honestly wouldn't let it go for less than $1000 ~ $1100.

I get that people like GSI more, but fact is: CSX2 has thumb encoders, a physical analog bite point dial, multiposition switches and two toggles. The only downside I can see is that it might be too small for GT3/GTE/LMP and it requires the extra power cable.

Other than that, the only other wheel that offers the combination of features and quality of build is Precision Sim Engineering, Rexing or VPG. The cheapest of those three is €1600.

I was on the fence between GSI and CSX2 and went with CSX2 because I like thumb encoders and being able to adjust the bite point for my left clutch paddle without having to exit the sim.

One person selling a CSX2 for $700 doesn't mean "that's what they go for". If that's what you think, try to get one on FB Marketplace or Ebay for that price.

Reactions: CC
There's only one CSX2 on Ebay and it's going for $2300.

Cube Controls might be losing their license with Asetek since they want to make their own wheels, so the CSX2 will be very difficult to get. I have one myself and I honestly wouldn't let it go for less than $1000 ~ $1100.

I get that people like GSI more, but fact is: CSX2 has thumb encoders, a physical analog bite point dial, multiposition switches and two toggles. The only downside I can see is that it might be too small for GT3/GTE/LMP and it requires the extra power cable.

Other than that, the only other wheel that offers the combination of features and quality of build is Precision Sim Engineering, Rexing or VPG. The cheapest of those three is €1600.

I was on the fence between GSI and CSX2 and went with CSX2 because I like thumb encoders and being able to adjust the bite point for my left clutch paddle without having to exit the sim.

One person selling a CSX2 for $700 doesn't mean "that's what they go for". If that's what you think, try to get one on FB Marketplace or Ebay for that price.
I used mine for maybe idk 8-10-12hrs if that to be fair its a beautiful steering wheel, I might sell mine later when I am back at home but I wouldn't sell it for less then 11-1200$ like you say and the buyer be paying postage and such,
basing a product market value of one desperate person who needed money is complete delusion.

Thanks guys.
I actually have decided to keep it. And I've sold the forumla pro for £600 including postage and fees etc.
So this post is now finished with unless anyone wants to offer a realistic price for the CSX2. Lol. But I doubt it. People want every thing for nothing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back