CTD with Win7 and standard car and track

Hi guys,

I need some help. I did a clean install of win7 and now my rF keeps crashing. I can choose a car and a track, but when I press "load track", I get a crash to desktop. It has worked in years without any problems before the reinstall. I ran with trace=3 and found the following error message:

util.cpp 542: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindow, tex0=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\ZR\SRGP\TEAM_GREEN\Misc\window.dds, tex1=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\ZR\SRGP\TEAM_GREEN\GRN_08window.dds, tex2=wcwindow.dds
util.cpp 542: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindow, tex0=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\ZR\SRGP\TEAM_GREEN\GRN_08window.dds, tex1=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\ZR\SRGP\TEAM_GREEN\Misc\GRN_08window.dds, tex2=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\ZR\SRGP\TEAM_GREEN\GRN_08window.dds
gamestats.cp 906: RaceCast Location set to: racecast.rfactor.net
util.cpp 542: Unable to adjust texture for material: wcwindow, tex0=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\VENOM\RC2\DUISBURG\Duisburg_69window.dds, tex1=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\VENOM\RC2\DUISBURG\Misc\Duisburg_69window.dds, tex2=GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\VENOM\RC2\DUISBURG\Duisburg_69window.DDS

Anyone an idea about what could be the issue ? I saw an other topic here describing this issue, but the topic was closed without the solution :-\

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back