General CSP 0.1.68 Black Clouds in front of the Sun

I updated to 0.1.69 or downgraded to 0.1.60 but it didn't work. I use shadows "off" due to my ultra cheap laptop specs, that's how I can get 25-30 FPS with also low resolution. (Please don't say anything like 'Oh dude, you're not playing that game, you're watching it as a slideshow' etc, I know these are greatly far from this game is meant to play. But, is it better not to feel what a true sim and art of motorracing is like?) Actually, I even tried to turn the shadows on for a brief period of time in order to test whether those black clouds would gone, but unfortunately nothing has changed. Also, I should add that all the clouds look absolutely fine, even astonishing except for ones in front of the sun. Time of day doesn't matter, this occurs if there is any cloud in the way of Sun itself. As you can see in the screenshots, it is also independent of the track I drive. (First one is Spa-Petitchamps and second one is TopGear test track) Can anyone has same kind of weird thing, can anyone detect what's going on here?
Screenshot_ks_ford_gt40_spa_petitchamps_1-4-121-22-53-26.jpg
Screenshot_ks_ford_gt40_topgear_1-4-121-23-22-29.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back