Sell CSL DD with 8nm booster, Simlab mounting, SRM USB conversion

********************************S O L D *********************************

[UK]

CSL DD (8nm), Fanatec Universal Hub USB Conversion, CSL DD Simlabs Mount

————————————————————-

CSL DD and Simlabs Bracket have been sold

Fanatec USB conversion from Sim Racing Machines is still available

————————————————————-

I have done an upgrade and almost immediately upgraded again, so have some items to sell that are only a few weeks old. I also know that Fanatec is now quoting the end of April for their CSL DD, so hopefully, this can help somebody impatient for delivery :)

1) CSL DD with booster. Bought directly from Fanatec around Christmas and delivered about the 8th of January. I loved it so much, I jumped to a Simucube 2 Pro! There are a couple of marks on the wheelbase from where it was attached to the mount. They can be seen in the photos. (cost £400 + £85 import and UPS - ideally, I'd like to get the £485 back on this one, plus shipping, so probably £500) I see these going for £600 on ebay, but I'd just like to get my money back. All boxes, stickers etc included.

2) Simlab CSL DD mount - the reason for sale... see above :) Again a couple of marks where the bolts are tightened. (purchased from Puresims for £80 plus postage - Looking for £65+postage)

3) Sim Racing MAchines USB Conversion for Fanatec V1 Hub for Xbox. This is brand new, unused. I had planned to upgrade my hub but made a complete hash of removing the pcb and trashing it in the process. So as I didn't get to the part where I would start doing the upgrade, I didn't even open the box. (cost £112, sell for £80 + postage)

I'll be looking to see if I have any use for the buttons and paddle shifters on the hub, but may also sell for parts at some stage.

I'd like payment vis bank transfer, or paypal if you pick up the fees.
IMG_6577.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6578.jpeg
    IMG_6578.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6584.jpeg
    IMG_6584.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6583.jpeg
    IMG_6583.jpeg
    445.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6582.jpeg
    IMG_6582.jpeg
    414.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6581.jpeg
    IMG_6581.jpeg
    562.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6580.jpeg
    IMG_6580.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6579.jpeg
    IMG_6579.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
There was someone I expected was going to buy with the mount yesterday. I’ve messaged them to confirm if they are going ahead. If they don’t get back during the day, then the base is available.

There was someone I expected was going to buy with the mount yesterday. I’ve messaged them to confirm if they are going ahead. If they don’t get back during the day, then the base is available.
I kind of need to know asap, have a rig turning up Monday and need something to put on it so intend ordering something today. I live just south of Manchester and depending on where you are can drive over in the next few hours and give you £485 cash for the CSL DD.

I kind of need to know asap, have a rig turning up Monday and need something to put on it so intend ordering something today. I live just south of Manchester and depending on where you are can drive over in the next few hours and give you £485 cash for the CSL DD.
I understand. Unfortunately, I am out today and most of tomorrow. It’s my son’s 18th birthday. Normally I’d be at home and it wouldn’t be an issue to collect.

I think it is fair to give the other buyer a few hours to respond. We only just discussed the sale yesterday, so I assumed they would get back today.

If you are South Manchester and still looking this afternoon then we can maybe meet halfway on Sunday or Monday.

Sorry I can't ahead immediately, just trying to be fair.

Shame but I appreciate your situation (i'd also give the other buyer a few hours if I was in your shoes). If you are able to proceed please drop an email to martin at reeves .co.uk as I don't seem to get notifications of posts for some reason. And if I haven't made alternative arrangements we can get the deal done. I'm near Wilmslow btw.

[UK]

CSL DD (8nm), Fanatec Universal Hub USB Conversion, CSL DD Simlabs Mount

————————————————————-

CSL DD and Simlabs Bracket have been sold

Fanatec USB conversion from Sim Racing Machines is still available

————————————————————-

I have done an upgrade and almost immediately upgraded again, so have some items to sell that are only a few weeks old. I also know that Fanatec is now quoting the end of April for their CSL DD, so hopefully, this can help somebody impatient for delivery :)

1) CSL DD with booster. Bought directly from Fanatec around Christmas and delivered about the 8th of January. I loved it so much, I jumped to a Simucube 2 Pro! There are a couple of marks on the wheelbase from where it was attached to the mount. They can be seen in the photos. (cost £400 + £85 import and UPS - ideally, I'd like to get the £485 back on this one, plus shipping, so probably £500) I see these going for £600 on ebay, but I'd just like to get my money back. All boxes, stickers etc included.

2) Simlab CSL DD mount - the reason for sale... see above :) Again a couple of marks where the bolts are tightened. (purchased from Puresims for £80 plus postage - Looking for £65+postage)

3) Sim Racing MAchines USB Conversion for Fanatec V1 Hub for Xbox. This is brand new, unused. I had planned to upgrade my hub but made a complete hash of removing the pcb and trashing it in the process. So as I didn't get to the part where I would start doing the upgrade, I didn't even open the box. (cost £112, sell for £80 + postage)

I'll be looking to see if I have any use for the buttons and paddle shifters on the hub, but may also sell for parts at some stage.

I'd like payment vis bank transfer, or paypal if you pick up the fees.View attachment 535855
Shame but I appreciate your situation (i'd also give the other buyer a few hours if I was in your shoes). If you are able to proceed please drop an email to martin at reeves .co.uk as I don't seem to get notifications of posts for some reason. And if I haven't made alternative arrangements we can get the deal done. I'm near Wilmslow btw.
I understand. Unfortunately, I am out today and most of tomorrow. It’s my son’s 18th birthday. Normally I’d be at home and it wouldn’t be an issue to collect.

I think it is fair to give the other buyer a few hours to respond. We only just discussed the sale yesterday, so I assumed they would get back today.

If you are South Manchester and still looking this afternoon then we can maybe meet halfway on Sunday or Monday.

Sorry I can't ahead immediately, just trying to be fair.
is the csl dd still available and can you ship to the us?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.