CSL DD ffb settings…

What kind of settings for fanalab and in game are u all using? I’ll post mine once I’m online shortly, there ok but it’s my first fanatec and also first dd so I could be way off

Sorry for poor photo quality, road effects I have at 3 now and I’m trying to get the ffb feeling where I can have it at 0 as intended by devs.

Attachments

• 5CF4140D-B24F-47A4-94DB-4755B478FF03.jpeg
    5CF4140D-B24F-47A4-94DB-4755B478FF03.jpeg
    956.4 KB · Views: 2,434
  • 3E5F1805-1A8C-48D7-89D6-F945C35E5A09.jpeg
    3E5F1805-1A8C-48D7-89D6-F945C35E5A09.jpeg
    504.3 KB · Views: 2,485
Yeah I didn’t like them, I’m just curious to see what others have settled on after the aris ffb guide video and those settings would be pre 1.8 update anyway

Fanatec recommended settings are fine for me @ 75 gain ingame (8Nm). Except for the McLaren 720 as this car has, afaik in reality, a very strong powersteering, which is mirrored in ACC accordingly . I use 80 gain in this case. Not too much as a gain too high takesxaway a lot of the subtle signals from the tyres. Less is more in this case. I am trying to drive a GT racecar at it's limit, not to do power workouts in the gym.

Steering angle 1080 vs 900 makes practically no difference as ACC chooses the correct angle for each of the car models by itself (Aris) and , other then in AC, there are no older cars in ACC for which you would need either of the 2 wide angles. However, the only requirement is that angles in the fanatec wheeldriver and ingame have to be identical. If you drive only one car day in and out, you could probably set it's correct angle in both, the driver and ingame.

BTW : For all other sims ( 5 ) I use the "Auto" setting in the driver and all the Fanalab/ Fanatec Forum recommended settings. In most other sims ( even AC ) you can monitor and adjust the FFB setting / gain by car even during driving, which is a way more elegant solution then in ACC, where you have to save the complete controller setup for each car. Unless you drive only one during a season...

Asset Corsa FFB question:
Just got back into my sim after I upgrading to the CSL DD 8nm, I updated to the latest CM and and Customs Shaders Patch and Sol. For some reason I can't get the right FFB settings, for the CSL DD 8nm... I upgraded from my T-GT and the T_GT felt really good and could feel everything I needed too. ie slip/seat of the pants/road texture etc. ACC and AMS2 is night and day compared to AC now without any tinkering and just using the Fanatec website defaults as they recommend.

I tried the default settings as suggested on the Fanatec website, both wheel and in game settings as stated but I don't like it as its has most of the effects turned off to 0.

Anyone got a good setup for me to try in AC, maybe it's just me, or it's very car specific in regards to how well the MOD/Car/Track is made. I tried all sorts turning up the Effects filters/Gain but nothing really working for me as in my T-GT. Just don't feel right in AC no more, this goes for rFactor2 also...

Any reconditions welcomed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back