Crown Vic

• fordlover

Please

I can't convert it, can any of you convert this file for me? anyone willing PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you the file, (can't upload here because the file is too big by about 50kb (the file is 1.2mb). I hate to ask for help on this as I know I can't do this all the time, I'll continue trying to upload on a file-hosting site and post the link to that if that works (I've been trying for the past hour).

Thanks for your help,
Fordlover

• fordlover

never mind I figured it out but can't find a program that converts blender files to racer.ini files. can someone please direct me in the right direction?

I think he means DOF, not INI

To get something out of Blender and into Racer, it has to go via Z Modeler. Export from Blender as a common format, import into ZMod, then export from that as Racer DOF File.

• fordlover

I am now confused on how to install "boomer541"s exporter gui. could someone help?

The instructions are in the readme in the download file it might be a .html file. in the download, being 73 I sometimes have senior moments.

Just look at the files in the download and I'm sure you will be able to find the instructions.

• fordlover

No project that I start on this forum dies. This project is still in the wrorks but the guy I am getting permisson from hasn't contacted me yet so I will try again. I have however determend that the car is "painted" like an LAPD car. Sorry if there's any typos, I had to write this on an iPod. As I said this project is still in progress I just need the owner to reply to me. I should be on the next step within this week.

Hey, I tried to export a crown victoria a while ago. But I didn't had much time to finish it. The model is from the google warehouse. It is quit nice and its a long wheel base version (they look very cool in newyork-cab-yellow:wink: )
Maybe I could help (if I have time) or if someone can use this, let me know...

Attachments

• cronvic1.jpg
    cronvic1.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 388
  • crownvic2.jpg
    crownvic2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 342
  • crownvic3.jpg
    crownvic3.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 349
Not bad Ask fiftyorange hes cool and will if you ask him in a nice manner im having him do some work on a dodge ram 3500 private conversion im doing for possible release if i can get permission so yeah ask him But make sure you have everything all ready for him to work i know how bothersome it can be for someone to ask for something and not have all the bits and bobs together for the person your asking to put together for you

• fordlover

I've got the Crown Victoria model from a guy on the new site, I haven't loaded it into zmod but it is now going to be in a Califonia Highway Patrol livery. I haven't opened it yet but It looks good in GTA SA. Also, can Zmod open .obj files?

• fordlover

Thanks Luthobu then that's what i'll do. Thanks everyone.

Wow Cool to see this hasn't died we might be able to do some cops and robbers yet with a few modern police cruisers even:wink::tongue::letsgoracing: i myself also have my eye on converting one other car they are actually one and the same lincoln mark 8 or ford thunderbird if i cant convert an get permission for oone ill try the other

• fordlover

Still going and still looking for people who know how to code (or whatever you people call it).

• fordlover

Sorry for the long wait, I have gotten it into zmod what do I do next?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back