Create Screenshot 'Preview' like Standard AC-Preview

Hello,
how can i create the same Preview from my own painted cars, like AC?

The same angle and so...
i know, i need stuido black. But i looks different, than orignal AC Priview pics.

Can anybody help me?

Please :)

Hello,
how can i create the same Preview from my own painted cars, like AC?

The same angle and so...
i know, i need stuido black. But i looks different, than orignal AC Priview pics.

Can anybody help me?

Please :)
Yes. Go to assettocorsa/sdk/dev/kspreviewbuilder. Open the application, select your car of choice and showroom of choice and hit the start button. All skins with no preview will be automatically screened and applied with the preview showroom you selected. If you still feel there is a difference, uncheck the box to apply a preview for all skins of the car(s) you chose. Take note that this might take a bit of time when selecting multiple cars and you cant watch tv or vids on your screen then. I redid all of mine with the white studio showroom, looking more slick.

I would use Content Manager, free version does that. There's a preview options tab where you can choose a preset or make your own.. When it's ready, just click on "update preview".
Alternatively, you could also make a screenshot in any showroom or in the game and save the file in your skin folder after resizing. But of course the CM method is a lot more consistent.

Last edited:
For script-generated color skins I also use an original preview, desaturate it and put my new color as an overlay. It pretty but you don't have missing previews and the color is identifiable.

my previews show the rear of the car, rather than the front! Do you know how I change this?

follow instructions in kspreviewbuilder
s.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back