Crash to Desktop ..

Hi,

i have a curios problem with this game.
When i start a race, singleplayer or testdrives from the store, sometimes the game freeze and with esc he crashed to desktop with "RRRE Explorer don't working anymore". When i start again, the next crash to desktop has no message, he just freeze and i press esc and back to desk.

I have verify the lokal game data files 2 times, no effect. I have reboot my Win7 bevore every verifikation.

This error is sporadically. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes crashed after 1 lap or after 2,3 or more laps. I have no idea. My CPU and GPU temperatures are ok, thats not the prob. 38-40°C for my GTX750ti is normal.
Btw, i can play Stockcar or Skydrift much longer. I think its a steam cache prob or something.
I have the newest version downloaded for less than 1 week.

My pc:
Dualcore Athlon X2 250 3000+
Nvidia GTX 750ti 2gb
4GB
Win7 64bit

Any idea ? Thanks.

Greatings
Steven
I had to validate my cache last night before I could play, although I hadn't changed anything it still had a 193mb download before I could get on. So maybe a check to see:)

I have validate for a few minutes and he says again "Verifikation successful" with 0 bytes / 0 bytes downloaded.
Might be worth checking your graphics settings as my game defaulted to higher setting than I would have used. Also are you running any av or something in the background that could cause problems with your internet connection.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 5.9%