Crash to Desktop ..

Hi,

i have a curios problem with this game.
When i start a race, singleplayer or testdrives from the store, sometimes the game freeze and with esc he crashed to desktop with "RRRE Explorer don't working anymore". When i start again, the next crash to desktop has no message, he just freeze and i press esc and back to desk.

I have verify the lokal game data files 2 times, no effect. I have reboot my Win7 bevore every verifikation.

This error is sporadically. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes crashed after 1 lap or after 2,3 or more laps. I have no idea. My CPU and GPU temperatures are ok, thats not the prob. 38-40°C for my GTX750ti is normal.
Btw, i can play Stockcar or Skydrift much longer. I think its a steam cache prob or something.
I have the newest version downloaded for less than 1 week.

My pc:
Dualcore Athlon X2 250 3000+
Nvidia GTX 750ti 2gb
4GB
Win7 64bit

Any idea ? Thanks.

Greatings
Steven
I had to validate my cache last night before I could play, although I hadn't changed anything it still had a 193mb download before I could get on. So maybe a check to see:)

I have validate for a few minutes and he says again "Verifikation successful" with 0 bytes / 0 bytes downloaded.
Might be worth checking your graphics settings as my game defaulted to higher setting than I would have used. Also are you running any av or something in the background that could cause problems with your internet connection.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back