F1 2010 Couple of questions - PC Settings / Save File

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
1. Where can i find my pc specs. (need to know this for a f1-2010 related question)

2. Can i use some1 elses savefile, mine got corrupted and i didnt back up my savefile, and i dont wanna start all over again. (savegame was only thing i didnt backup)

3. What is the best (lag-free, smooth) setting i could run on my pc (specs will folow when i know how to find them)

You should be able to get that info from your System icon in the control panel. Go to start, Settings, Control Panel then the System Icon. it will tell you what type of processor you have. Next select the Hardware tab and you will be able to see your graphics card, sound card and what ever else you need.

I am running an Intel(R)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @2,50 Ghz with 4.00 GB Ram and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 260. I am running the game without any issues and I have all of the Graphics set as high as each will go. So I do believe you will be able to run the game without any real issues, but you may need to run some of the graphics at a lower setting. Start them at a lower setting than the default and increase them as you try it out. Also in the graphics setting run the Benchmark and see how you look. I am not a computer geek so I can only talk from my experiance, but your processor is not that much less than mine. I an not real sure how strong you graphics card is. I know when I bought all of the components for mine I was adviced to get a 750 watt powere supply so it whould handle the card.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back