Could I hire a good skinning guy for a few cars?

Hey guys.....I haven't ever asked for help on this , but I thought since it's the winter time and I've been playing more of the sims as of late , I was wondering if maybe a good skin guy would be interested in making a little coin to help me out? I actually have 5 cars in mind , and since I seem to drive them the most , I thought , why not give it a shot? Now 4 of the cars are in AMS , but wanted to get one painted for RF2 as well.

The 4 cars in AMS...
2017 V8 Stockcar
2017 V8 Supercar
EEC Mercedes AMG GT3
EEC BMW Z4 GT3

RF2.....The Nissan GT1

Kind of my idea here , is that I was a comic book freak when I was a kid. Always loved the Marvel and DC comics growing up. So I even had my new helmets for my motocross racing seasons of 17' and 18' all done up. And was looking for something in a white / red / black type scheme with a #503. If you look at my helmets down below , I was thinking something kind of like these? I know....kinda wild looking , but thought of a " Marvel studio's " type theme thing in those colors?

Some pics of my new helmets.

s1200_20170402_191002.jpg
s1200_20170402_190725.jpg
s1200_20170402_190803.jpg
s1200_20170402_191051.jpg

With that being said , I'm not sure what your time is worth , and actually how long these take to do. I know that I'm terrible at it and don't have any idea really how to do it. So if you're interested , reply here or shoot me a PM. I'm will to split it up between a couple skinning guys to. Thought maybe we could work out a price and then paypal someone some money for helping me? Thanks guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back