Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl-flyer-april.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Car of the Month - GTC65 Renault Alpine
Track: Snetterton 64 Download
Weather: Dry

Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe (40 min)
Qualification: 19.40 GMT / 20.40 UK / 21.40 Europe (20 min)
Race: 20.00 GMT / 21.00 UK / 22.00 Europe- 38 laps (approx 1 hour)

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: As this event is a 1 hour endurance race, 1 pit stop is mandatory. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note 3: A skinpack will be used for this event. All partipants are to download ths pack here whether they are using one of the skins or not.

Thing to remember about the Alpine, Glenn.

You've got to be careful for the first lap (or two) - it's more of a handful to go fast on cold tyres than the others because it's speed is in it's handling.

Then you can push it a bit more, and it slowly gets better and better.

After last night's Nurby shenanigans, some say chicanery, I'm absolutely convinced I'll be getting my Alpine on in the League.

The people who want / need to win in the league will probably go Austin Healey, but that's not really the prime motivation for me. Last night proved there's virtually nothing between the league cars, so I know that all of the cars are competetive, so I might as well pick the car that's the most fun for me.

Finally had my first test run for this one. Could be some interesting slip streaming here.

My my, the pit entry could be interesting. First time I tried a pitstop, I hurtled into the pits at breakneck speed (didn't realise it came up so fast :eek: ), sent three pit marshals to hospital, and they'll still be rebuilding the stands come race day. :whistle:

Oh!, and the structural supports for the overhead bridge are severely weakened now too. :behindsofa:

The server is has been bounced, with the skinpack added.

If you are able, please test it out.

Also, please check out the Mini 1310 thread as Amir has or will have a small server up and running to test these out.

Stuart ,thanks for the nice pics from Nurnburg.(why are you close the tread with in one day?)
Everybody is full of Snetterton and it's fit the Alpine perfectly, a blast to drive looking forward to Saturday.

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back