Corvette C6R 2013

Cars Corvette C6R 2013 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe you need to read postst before you post yourself. There is a hotfix for the package posted a couple of messages before yours.
Also rename your Corvette map to: urd_egt_corvette and the hotfix sound will work.

I think you need to learn to read first my friend. Where is the hotfix? And does it apply to members here who are not customers of URD? I don't see any hot fix file posted, do you? And I don't think URD will email non paying customers the hotfix either.

mod-edit: removed the sarcasm, please keep it civil

Last edited by a moderator:
found this on Assetto Corsa Support forums

<Mod Edit: Hotlink removed. We have a resource centre for a reason>

Last edited by a moderator:
MODS: This thread is now fairly well chopped up, and I can't determine the state of the mod. Could the following please be clarified (as of RC1.04 and mod Beta v4):
-Should sound work for this mod as delivered?
-If sound is not working is there an update for sound available, and if so how and where?
-There is discussion of free, paid, and a third party not the mod publisher, what's going on with that?
-Is there a general sound issue that affects all 3rd party cars? Is there work around for that?

Thank you.

MODS: This thread is now fairly well chopped up, and I can't determine the state of the mod. Could the following please be clarified (as of RC1.04 and mod Beta v4):
-Should sound work for this mod as delivered?
-If sound is not working is there an update for sound available, and if so how and where?
-There is discussion of free, paid, and a third party not the mod publisher, what's going on with that?
-Is there a general sound issue that affects all 3rd party cars? Is there work around for that?

Thank you.

Since the fmod change all older sound model cars are broken unless the makers have updated since the rc1 release, so in order to get many of them to work you need 3rd party "hacks" to get the sound working, which takes another cars sound and modifies the name to work in the mod car.

Better than having no sound but until people update their cars the sounds will not work, and i dunno if the devs have released the how to instructions yet for people to make their own.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.