Resource icon

Apps Corsair RGB Keyboard RPM LEDs 0.1.01

No permission to download

Dekadee

1RPM
May 13, 2018
Dekadee submitted a new resource:

Corsair RGB Keyboard RPM LEDs - Uses the F-keys on Corsair RGB keyboards as a RPM indicator

If you have a Corsair keyboard with RGB you can use this app to make it light up like the RPM LEDs in most racecars.

The F1-F12 keys are used to display the current RPM while the number keys display the current gear.
The LEDS are pretty much standard as in many cars:
Many green -> less yellow -> even less red -> single blue LED

This uses the official CUE SDK library from Corsair and and a Python wrapper for the SDK: https://github.com/10se1ucgo/cue_sdk

How to:
  1. ...
Read more about this resource...

Mumaransa

75RPM
Oct 28, 2015
I gave it a go just for fun. The app does show in AC and CM menus but not in game.
K95 with SDK support and plugins activated in iCue 3.20.80.

Last edited:

Dekadee

1RPM
May 13, 2018
I gave it a go juste for fun. The app does show in AC and CM menus but not in game.
K95 with SDK support and plugins activated in iCue 3.20.80.
Stupid mistake on my side, renamed the folder and that broke the app, it should be working if your rename the app folder to "corsair". I'm also gonna update the upload, so it should work if you just replace it.

Mumaransa

75RPM
Oct 28, 2015
Yep, all fine now after downloading the new version. Renaming the folder doesn't work... Quite nice to watch even i dont have the use (already got leds on the wheel).

patrick36

1RPM
Sep 26, 2019
Hi :)

Can you maybe make a version in witch the lightbar on top of the keyboard lights up instead of the F-Keys?
I like your idea but I think the F-Keys are just not bright enough.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Zjaque

Dekadee

1RPM
May 13, 2018
Hey, i may be able to look into that, but i don't own a keyboard with a lightstrip on top so testing that will be hard, so i can't promise anything.

Zjaque

1RPM
Jun 17, 2017
Hey, i may be able to look into that, but i don't own a keyboard with a lightstrip on top so testing that will be hard, so i can't promise anything.
I have taken the liberty to work on it and create a different version, can I link it here (GitHub) or do you want to check it yourself first @Dekadee?

itchie

1RPM
Feb 9, 2018
thanks great little app

this with jacknet rbg sync and my entire pc is a giant rev light show ..