Resource icon

Apps Corsair RGB Keyboard RPM LEDs 0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dekadee submitted a new resource:

Corsair RGB Keyboard RPM LEDs - Uses the F-keys on Corsair RGB keyboards as a RPM indicator

If you have a Corsair keyboard with RGB you can use this app to make it light up like the RPM LEDs in most racecars.

The F1-F12 keys are used to display the current RPM while the number keys display the current gear.
The LEDS are pretty much standard as in many cars:
Many green -> less yellow -> even less red -> single blue LED

This uses the official CUE SDK library from Corsair and and a Python wrapper for the SDK: https://github.com/10se1ucgo/cue_sdk

How to:
  1. ...

Read more about this resource...

I gave it a go just for fun. The app does show in AC and CM menus but not in game.
K95 with SDK support and plugins activated in iCue 3.20.80.

Last edited:
I gave it a go juste for fun. The app does show in AC and CM menus but not in game.
K95 with SDK support and plugins activated in iCue 3.20.80.
Stupid mistake on my side, renamed the folder and that broke the app, it should be working if your rename the app folder to "corsair". I'm also gonna update the upload, so it should work if you just replace it.

Yep, all fine now after downloading the new version. Renaming the folder doesn't work... Quite nice to watch even i dont have the use (already got leds on the wheel).

Hey, i may be able to look into that, but i don't own a keyboard with a lightstrip on top so testing that will be hard, so i can't promise anything.

Hey, i may be able to look into that, but i don't own a keyboard with a lightstrip on top so testing that will be hard, so i can't promise anything.
I have taken the liberty to work on it and create a different version, can I link it here (GitHub) or do you want to check it yourself first @Dekadee?

Dekadee updated Corsair RGB Keyboard RPM LEDs with a new update entry:

Added more RPM LEDs and slip indicator

The three rows below the number row can now be toggled to also display RPM.
The three rows are:
  • Tab and the next 11 keys
  • Caps Lock and the next 11 keys
  • Left Shift and the next 11 keys
The slip indicator will light up F1-F4 if the left tyres slip, F9-F12 will light up, if the right tyres slip. You need to play with that parameter, it detects slip way too early at the moment, probably because the slip information i use is too general.

If you have any ideas for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really want this feature but I have trouble finding the "Activate" button. I can see in options the In-app corsair folder and I tick that but then that's about it. I can't find anything. Anyone got any ideas?

I really want this feature but I have trouble finding the "Activate" button. I can see in options the In-app corsair folder and I tick that but then that's about it. I can't find anything. Anyone got any ideas?

Just to start from the beginning:

1. Files are in the correct place (assettocorsa/apps/python/)
  2. The app is activated in AC overall
  3. The app is enabled like any other app in AC like tyre info, realtime, etc. abd should be visible now
  4. If that doesn't work maybe redownload

Dekadee updated Corsair RGB Keyboard RPM LEDs with a new update entry:

Custom color configs

I made a small update, which makes it possible to create a config and load it to easily create color schemes and parameters for specific cars.

Loading the config is kind of weird, you have to type in the name of the file in the text box below the "Reload colors" button and press enter. The filenames below are not clickable, but these are all the files the app will look for (so you don't have to remember the exact name).
View attachment 498281

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%