F1 2010 Corrupted save game without R&D!!!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
greetings,

yesterday i played my Season 1 i was on track 14 (30% racing distance), after that i played some quick races online (because i can't join costum games :mad:) and quit F1 2010. Today, i wanted to play some short online races again an this fu**ing game told me that it could not load my savegame.

I did no R&D because of this well known bug and my file got corrupted!

So watch out guys - please backup your savegamefolder after every race!
I stoped playing it now because this is my second corrup savegame the first was on track 12 after doing R&D.

I loved this game - i love Formular One and i buyed a 320 Euro steering wheel for this - for this time it was great - it was playable - but know it only sucks i wasted my time. I stoped playing it and maybe i will play it again when a patch will be released. I can't even sell my copy of F1 2010 :mad: because i buyed it via Steam. That sucks hard.

Had my first corrupted game yesterday, bah. Just was half way my first season and started to get some nice results with the Lotus.

Where you exactly can find your savegame file? I looked for it for minutes but cannot find it anywhere. Such a noobie, i know :)

Had my first corrupted game yesterday, bah. Just was half way my first season and started to get some nice results with the Lotus.

Where you exactly can find your savegame file? I looked for it for minutes but cannot find it anywhere. Such a noobie, i know :)

Try C:/users/yourprofilename/my documents/my games/formulaone/save game (thats on windows 7 o/s)

I had this happen to me. I just went to my save location and right-clicked on each of the 8 or so save file components. In the properties menu scroll over to previous version tab and restore each of them to the most recent backup.

This just meant that i lost one race weekend, instead of everything.

This works very well in Win7

F1 2010 problem

Hello,
Till now,I really enjoyed playing F1 and was in my 2. season with Renault (first was with Sauber).
I was 1. in Istanbul,Turkey and then normaly go to main menu (Paddock) and exit games as usually.
Now,I start game,went to paddock,go to career /next race (Montreal) and loading starts. But then it loading and loading and notthing happend. Tips are shown as usually but game don't start,just loading forever.
I tryed to restart game several times,but problems stays. I also try to start time trial and thats works just fine,but career not.

Any ideas mates ?

no u can play with a older version of your savegame just rightclick (PC) on your savegame folder and select "restore older versions" or dont know what its called in english Windows. Win 7 & Vista only! I found this option yesterday xD and now i can go on with track 10 instead of 14. better than a fresh start, but i think u will only have this option when u allow windows to make backups so if u haven't deactivated this you should restore a working version.

Im new to these forums, but I had this too.
After an R&D session there was nothing I could do to get the save game back, but when it just randomly went I managed to recover it easily.

IF you have a back-up save game, just overwrite all the files apart from the AGRIC one (including the autosave folder), from an earlier backup.

It worked for me - I was able to continue from where I left off.

HOpe that helps,

Tom

Hello,
Till now,I really enjoyed playing F1 and was in my 2. season with Renault (first was with Sauber).
I was 1. in Istanbul,Turkey and then normaly go to main menu (Paddock) and exit games as usually.
Now,I start game,went to paddock,go to career /next race (Montreal) and loading starts. But then it loading and loading and notthing happend. Tips are shown as usually but game don't start,just loading forever.
I tryed to restart game several times,but problems stays. I also try to start time trial and thats works just fine,but career not.

Any ideas mates ?

I have the same problem yesterday but i find a solution and the game working.

You must repair the installation.

Click uninstall game then in new window repair.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back