Convert Rfactor track to AMS

Hi Guys, I'm having a lot of difficulty converting a track that was originally created for Rfactor to Automobilista. I've already tried to convert using RFtools, but basically the files are not converted, they appear to be the same... I don't know what else to do

The RF Tools or the Game StockCar 2013 Track converter will convert most Rfactor 1 tracks to Automobilista but not everything. It depends on how a mod track is made. For example some GPL (Grand Prix Legends) tracks that have been converted to Rfactor will not convert to Automobilista. When you're using RF Tools make sure you create a new folder on your Desktop called GAMEDATA. Then extract the Rfactor track from the ZIP file into the GAMEDATA folder. The Track converter will only start to convert a track when the track files are inside a GAMEDATA folder.

It's the file structure. If you take your time and look closely at where the files have been placed, I am sure you will find a mistake in the way it placed the files. Problems can occur sometimes when the modder places files in strange places, and often, you can work it out by comparing your original track files with the converted files. I have had times when I had to unpack the mas file to find where the error was. I would also point out that whichever track it is you are trying to convert is most likely already available somewhere.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back