F1 2016 Contracts...will I get any?

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all,

I am nearing the end of my first career mode season and have upgraded the Renault enough that I am a late contender for the championship. I have beaten all but one of my rivals, and yet I have not had any contracts from say the top teams in the season (Red Bull, Merc and for me, Williams). All I have had is offers from McLaren, Haas and STR just a few races into the season.

Basically I am asking...will I get a contract before or at seasons end or am I lumbered at Renault? As much as I like having the banana as a top car, I would love to move to Red Bull and have a crack at it from there as the car is behind me right now. I seem to be one of many having this lack of contracts. Based on Reddit.

You get contract offers after Silverstone and/or after the last one(Marina Bay).
But they made it totally ridiculous, world champion and dont get offered any contracts, or when you do all of them offer the 2nd driver position, and they are actually releasing patches, yeah instead of patching what should be fixed!
**** this crap, next year I'm sure as hell not buying

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back