Resource icon

Misc Content Manager - Custom Championships Previews 1.6

Danny De Barba

10RPM
Original poster
Mar 16, 2019
Danny De Barba submitted a new resource:

Content Manager - Custom Championships Previews - Custom Championships Previews in Content Manager

Content Manager - Custom Championships Previews version 1.0

This package contains 96 images for your customized championships if you use content manager.
Update the previews by choosing the image you need. Keep this package folder where you want it.

View attachment 303422
Read more about this resource...

Danny De Barba

10RPM
Original poster
Mar 16, 2019
Danny De Barba updated Content Manager - Custom Championships Previews with a new update entry:

Custom Championships Previews add-on

Content Manager - Custom Championships Previews version 1.1

This package contains 175 images for your customized championships if you use content manager.
Update the previews by choosing the image you need. Keep this package folder where you want it.

UPDATE:
Blancpain GT Asia
Blancpain GT
FIA GT1
Internat. GT Challenge
Read the rest of this update entry...

delpinsky

250RPM
May 23, 2009
Hi Danny, is it possible to add SRO ULTRACAR GT1ONE Sports Club logo?

It's a "AM drivers" former track day competition active up to 2018 and sanctioned by SRO.
Me and some guys at gtplanet are reworking some modded cars present in that Series.

Danny De Barba

10RPM
Original poster
Mar 16, 2019
Hi Danny, is it possible to add SRO ULTRACAR GT1ONE Sports Club logo?

It's a "AM drivers" former track day competition active up to 2018 and sanctioned by SRO.
Me and some guys at gtplanet are reworking some modded cars present in that Series.

Absolutely yes

Sliderman

25RPM
May 25, 2018
Hey Danny,
I appreciate your work a lot. Thx for working on it and sharing it with us all. :)
I tried to ask if in my review if they can be reused for example for my project https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/ ?
Someone remembered me to use your icons, but I don´t want to do it without your Ok.
So, would that be Ok for you? If not, I fully understand it and have for sure no probs with your decision at all. :)