Misc Content Manager Beta [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
x4fab submitted a new resource:

Content Manager Beta - New version of Cars Manager (aka alternative launcher)

Brand new version of Cars Manager. And now it’s not only a manager, but also a pretty competitive alternative launcher!

cQK32ik.png

OTBrl0W.png

ugkJJ6X.png

XcTNlgh.png

More modes (such as Challenges or even completely original GT-like career) will...

Read more about this resource...

Looks fantastic. Before installing I just would like to know which are the limitations of the beta version cause maybe it will be better to get the final one.

I don't understand. It's called Content Manager, but Content Management is only available for those who pay for the program??

I don't understand. It's called Content Manager, but Content Management is only available for those who pay for the program??
Hmm, good question. The idea was that all freshly made, not fully finished or tested parts aren't available right away. To be honest, content managing part requires too much work, and despite all that time I wasted on it it's still quite far from being finished.

But Quick Drive/Career/etc parts work pretty good. So we though about releasing it early for those who got tired of default launcher being not very convenient sometimes.

Sorry about it, maybe you're right and it's too early for any release at the moment.

Hey i downloaded it and used it but i wanna delete it?
When i launch the exe it always start whitout menu screen and just in race already?
How do i need to unistall it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play