Small utility for easy editing ui_car.json files. Written using NW.js.
If you have some ideas and suggestions about batch processing or something else, please tell me.
- Please, don't rename application, it won't work properly otherwise. It's a limitation of node.js' binary modules.
- Enable/disable cars; edit name, brand, class, tags, description & specs
- Install new cars or skins or update existing with drag'n'drop from archives or folders
- New fields: year, country, author, version, url; autoupdatable database with values
- Search for description online
- Reassign parents, change and create new upgrade icons
- Detect unoriginal sfx
- View skins & liveries, auto-update liveries colors
- Auto-update Previews to Kunos-style or something else
- Body/Wheels Ambient Shadow Fixer
- Open showroom, start quick practice (or hotlap/drift session)
- Restoration Wizard, Batch Processing
- Delete cars to Recycle Bin
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 (x86)
- Some free place (at least ≈0.5GB, just for in case)
- DirectX 11 for custom showroom
- If you don't like generated previews, remember, you can always change PP filter, make them brighter or more saturated. I've just tried to match Kunos style.
- Turns out camera position depends on aspect ratio of game resolution. Built-in values work for 16:9. If you know what camera position/lookat values are needed for other aspect ratios, please, share them.
- Please don't unpack carsmgr.exe in folders like C:\Program Files, it won't be able to auto-update itself.
- If new ambient shadows are not appropriate, you always could restore original from the trash bin.
- If after practice in app default launcher doesn't work anymore, just start practice one more time. Or, if size of AssettoCorsa.exe is ≈10KB and there is AssettoCorsa.exe~at_bak nearby, replace AssettoCorsa.exe with AssettoCorsa.exe~at_bak. It's a long story.
- This app is open-source, and you can do with the source whatever you want, but I highly recommend to write me first – it's written with Js-Ext, and I can't say it's well documented.
- Turns out there are a lot of features people don't know about. Sadly, my English isn't good enough, so i'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me with some documentation.
AcTools Cars Manager 0.3.63
Small utility for easy editing ui_car.json files and more