F1 2010 Consultation Mods

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm using the following mods:
Real_Audio_ & _Pack_Cams._F12010_By_Master_ (Final_Version)
Updated_Rain_Version
HUD
Sticky_curbs

I can not play MP. When I enter a box to begin the classification / race.
He says, "there are no more players and brings me to the point "
try several times and always the same

Do not know if it happened but before applying the mods, I had no problem.
In the Single player works perfect.

Salu2: D

I'm using the following mods:
Real_Audio_ & _Pack_Cams._F12010_By_Master_ (Final_Version)
Updated_Rain_Version
HUD
Sticky_curbs

I can not play MP. When I enter a box to begin the classification / race.
He says, "there are no more players and brings me to the point "
try several times and always the same

Do not know if it happened but before applying the mods, I had no problem.
In the Single player works perfect.

Salu2: D

Sticky curbs is a cheat that will prevent online play. You have altered the database by installing it. You could try learning to race without crashing on curbs? I have never seen the need for that particular cheat mod.

Changing AI, Curbs, grip levels ect are all gonna mess up you MP, the only mods i use are Helmets and my own skins which you can download for free and i would appreciate it :/.

The curb mod isnt a good one and relying on it, then playing in multiplayer will ruin your chances online. stick to learning the cars own traction with different fuel levels and weather. no assists is a sure way to improve your driving skills, i have moved over and dont regret it one bit.

However i have been trying the new AI mod, but for Sundays race i will remove to ensure my MP will connect with no issues.

I have thought about having 2 instals one for Mods and carrer and One for Multiplayer, just like a wide range of MMO games out there, COD ect all have 2 icons ect.

hope this helps

the generic mod enabler (search the forums, its here somewhere) makes it really easy to switch mods on or off. I have a few ai mods which disable online, so I just use the mod enabler to quickly switch them on or off.

Also lol at OP for thinking that with what is basically a cheat (sticky kerbs) he could be able to go online. Of course you can't, though i'm sure some dickwads have figured out how to use it online too lol.

any mod that changes car/track behavior and the ai disables online. All the other ones you can use just fine online. Find it a bit weird that ai mods do this, since you're not racing the ai in multiplyer but hey if it makes it harder for cheats i'm all for it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back