• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Congratulations to RaceDepartment

Thomas Hackel

Honk - Forum Games Moderator
Dec 29, 2006
Don't know. haven't found the post. :confused: Maybe it's a theme for the offtopic treasure office. :rolleyes:

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
For one week, he will decide all the Racing Club events :cool:!

Don't know. haven't found the post. :confused: Maybe it's a theme for the offtopic treasure office. :rolleyes:
Can we see who posted the 500.000 post ? If so as you say a great idea for Treasure huntingggg! :biggrin:

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Unbelievable Honk. Can you remember we started our little forum you, me and maciek :) 3 posts and now a few years later this

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
Wow were you expecting to be so expanded while you were opening the first forum ? :confused: ( lol it sounds like a start of an interview )

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
All Honk's fault! :D

We just wanted to have a little home for those dudes that drove all night on the Texas oval in DTM Racer Driver 2 :wink:

Thomas Hackel

Honk - Forum Games Moderator
Dec 29, 2006
Unbelievable Honk. Can you remember we started our little forum you, me and maciek :) 3 posts and now a few years later this
All Honk's fault! :D
We just wanted to have a little home for those dudes that drove all night on the Texas oval in DTM Racer Driver 2 :wink:

At the beginning, i thought Racing Till Sleep and the forum would last as long as TocaRD2 will last...
(with thousands of miles at texas, always left and left and left around - till your dreams appear in a circle.):rolleyes:

... and now this! You said it: Really unbelievable!

http://www.racedepartment.com/chit-chat/27760-introduce-yourself-thread-70.html#post493319

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
Of course Resi is ! ;)

@ Linus, we have more only nicknamed great members. For example our NFS Shift Forum is alive with them. RD is not only the place of Licensed members ;)

Follow RaceDepartment