Congratulations to RaceDepartment

For one week, he will decide all the Racing Club events :cool:!

Don't know. haven't found the post. :confused: Maybe it's a theme for the offtopic treasure office. :rolleyes:

Can we see who posted the 500.000 post ? If so as you say a great idea for Treasure huntingggg! :biggrin:

Unbelievable Honk. Can you remember we started our little forum you, me and maciek :) 3 posts and now a few years later this

All Honk's fault! :D

We just wanted to have a little home for those dudes that drove all night on the Texas oval in DTM Racer Driver 2 :wink:

Unbelievable Honk. Can you remember we started our little forum you, me and maciek :) 3 posts and now a few years later this

All Honk's fault! :D
We just wanted to have a little home for those dudes that drove all night on the Texas oval in DTM Racer Driver 2 :wink:

At the beginning, i thought Racing Till Sleep and the forum would last as long as TocaRD2 will last...
(with thousands of miles at texas, always left and left and left around - till your dreams appear in a circle.):rolleyes:

... and now this! You said it: Really unbelievable!

http://www.racedepartment.com/chit-chat/27760-introduce-yourself-thread-70.html#post493319

Congratulations, Bram
computer.gif
for 15.000+ Posts.

Of course Resi is ! ;)

@ Linus, we have more only nicknamed great members. For example our NFS Shift Forum is alive with them. RD is not only the place of Licensed members ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.9%