Complete set of skins for the Copa Classic FL series

Skins Complete set of skins for the Copa Classic FL series 4

Login or Register an account to download this content

MrBraindown

Premium
MrBraindown submitted a new resource:

Complete set of skins for the Copa Classic FL series - Fusca, Puma, Gol and Passat - 14 in total

Following hot on the heels of my Copa Classic B skin pack (download here), I've put together a similar pack for the FL series.

I thought it would be good to have some ace multi-class racing with the 'B' series, but does AMS2 allow me to set up such a race? No, curiously it does not. I'd be interested if anyone else manages to get one to work.

I used a similar...

Read more about this resource...

MrBraindown updated Complete set of skins for the Copa Classic FL series with a new update entry:

New skins added

Updated this pack to include the new 'placeholders' that Reiza added in their previous updates.

Also, following some recent feedback, I've also editing the file structure, so unzip the file and drop it into the following:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries\

View attachment 578928View attachment 578929View attachment 578930View attachment 578931[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MrBraindown updated Complete set of skins for the Copa Classic FL series with a new update entry:

Update car numbers

I recently updated my Copa Classic B skins to remove the standard 'Lubrax' numberplate. I had a few comments saying that it was an improvement, so I've decided to do the same thing for the Copa Classic FL.

**IF YOU PREFER THE LUBRAX STANDARD NUMBERPLATE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE**

View attachment 610078
View attachment 610077
View attachment 610076

Reactions: F_B

Changed download folder structure so it's now compatible with AMS2 Content Manager

Follow on from a discussion on the recent "Modding Automobilista 2 Is Easier Than You Might Think" thread, I thought I'd test my packs to see if they were compatible with the AMS2 Content Manager.

Some were, some weren't, therefore I thought it would be best to update them all to make the process easier.

There is no change to the actual car liveries themselves, so if you have...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%