1. Do you love cycling and/or running?
    Join the RaceDepartment community on Strava here.

Skins Complete HD Haas F1 Team Package with Steering Wheel Final

HD livery & Steering wheel - Race Suits Helmets & Gloves - Custom HD Garage - Race Pit Crew Clothing

1. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +1,366
    ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Complete HD Haas F1 Team Package with Steering Wheel - HD livery & Steering wheel - Race Suits Helmets & Gloves - Custom HD Garage - Race Pit Crew Clothing

Read more about this resource...

2. Melonade

Melonade

Ratings:
    +11
    Hey! How did you get around the problem of mirroring?

3. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +1,366
    After a million trial and errors. Designing this livery you really notice how many faults there are with Codemastes default templates. What you design and what appears are two different things. I had to constantly design and adjust after in game viewing. Not I nice job to do but I think the end result is very nice. At least now we have a car that resembles Team Haas

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dovi design

Dovi design

Ratings:
    +771
    The good thing is that we have the Photoshop 3D Models so we can see what place is mirrored and what is not. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +1,366
    I don't use photoshop because of bad textures and many other things. My designs are all done with 2D so there's no preview, it's a lot harder but at least I have better results and I do all my work myself

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dovi design

Dovi design

Ratings:
    +771
    What do you mean bad texture? Can you show me the picture of the bad texture you are talking about? :D Sometimes I need pics to understand, hehe
    I normally use the 2d file from Wilmer Chavez. And then I put it on the 3D model in Keyshot :)
    It does take a lot of time too :)

7. ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

Ratings:
    +1,366
    ClimaxF1 updated Complete HD Haas F1 Team Package with Steering Wheel with a new update entry:

Livery design update

Read the rest of this update entry...