Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package with Esteban Ocon & Updated Livery Design

Skins Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package with Esteban Ocon & Updated Livery Design Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 updated Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design) with a new update entry:

Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design)

Hi Guys

So here we have the updated Manor Racing as per the last Singapore race.

Design details
:

- Updated design
- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- HD Race suits, gloves & helmets included
- Manor Racing F1 Team garage included
- Manor Racing steering wheel with HD leds included and new info pod
- Added Esteban Ocon

- New color scheme
- Large Driver's race no's added to front nose (original font)
- New rear wing design with Manor Racing logo

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design) with a new update entry:

Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package (New Garage & Updated Livery Design)

Hi Guys

I must apologize with two uploads in just a few minutes. I made a mistake with Esteban's country flag and while changing that I also noticed that the new rear wing design was also not in the download. Am sorry for the inconvenience.

I have fixed all in the new upload

So here we have the updated Manor Racing as per the last Singapore race.

Design details:

- Updated design
- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- HD Race suits, gloves & helmets included
- Manor...

Hi Guys

I must say thank you to all the guys who support me, especially when things go wrong. Most people would rather rate you badly instead of trying to help the person. So every time that you guys help me, I really appreciate the feedback and will always try to resole the problem as quick as I possibly can. Special thanks to krixtas for having such a quick eye and my friend Dovi design. Thanks guys

Hi Guys

I must say thank you to all the guys who support me, especially when things go wrong. Most people would rather rate you badly instead of trying to help the person. So every time that you guys help me, I really appreciate the feedback and will always try to resole the problem as quick as I possibly can. Special thanks to krixtas for having such a quick eye and my friend Dovi design. Thanks guys
Aaaw, thank you :D

ClimaxF1 updated Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package with Esteban Ocon & Updated Livery Design with a new update entry:

Updated Livery Design

Hi Guys

Have fun with the new updates.

Update details:

- New color scheme
- New specocc file
- Added MANOR RACING to side pods
- Added Microsoft & DellEMC logos to rear engine cover
- Added Whats3Words logo to rear wing

View attachment 161126
View attachment 161124 View attachment 161125
View attachment 161127

ClimaxF1 updated Complete F1 Manor Racing HD Team Package with Esteban Ocon & Updated Livery Design with a new update entry:

Livery design update

Hi Guys

I've made some changes to the side pods and front nose to make them look more like the track car. Also in this update I have corrected the DAFFY'S logo and also made the mirrors partially white. This is as much as I can do with CM templates. I think this latest Manor is now one of the best looking cars on track now.

Have fun!

View attachment 161498 View attachment 161499

Livery design update

Hi Guys

Update details:

- Rear wing sponsor added

View attachment 163395 View attachment 163396 View attachment 163397

As some of you may already know, designing liveries on the Red Bull chassis can be a bit challenging.

If I were to place the rear wing logo at the back of the DRS wing then this would mirror over to the front nose where the warning hazards are. This is a bit of a setback due to CM default templates. There's nothing I can do about this...

Livery design

Hi Guys

I really did not think that I would be updating any of my 2016 Liveries but the side pods on this car have being bothering me for some time now.
This is the closest you can get this car to look like the track car without any lines over lapping.
I think the new side pods look really good and the update was definitely worth it.

Have fun!

Update details 2017-01-04:

- Updated side pod design
- Small design change to the front nose
- New hazard signs...

Livery design update

Hi Guys

I really did not think that I would be updating any of my 2016 Liveries but the side pods on this car have being bothering me for some time now.
This is the closest you can get this car to look like the track car without any lines over lapping.
I think the new side pods look really good and the update was definitely worth it.

View attachment 166364

Update details 2017-01-04:

- Updated side pod design
- Small design change to the front nose
- New hazard...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back