Complete 2016 Liveries, Steering Wheels & Team Garages Package

Skins Complete 2016 Liveries, Steering Wheels & Team Garages Package Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Complete 2016 Liveries, Steering Wheels & Team Garages Package - The complete deal

Hi Guys

Over the last few weeks I've had several requests for a complete 2016 Livery package that is more suitable for smaller to medium pc systems and for those who cannot run the 2016 game on their systems.
All liveries have being reduced from HD to SD for better performance. Even though I've reduced the size for each livery and are now smaller than the original game 2014 game liveries the quality is far superior than the original game. All this achieved with HD textures using best...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 Liveries, Steering Wheels & Team Garages Package with a new update entry:

Rear Wing Sponsors & Sauber Livery Update

Hi Guys

I wasn't planning on updating this package at all, but after playing around with some of the liveries I found a way to add rear wing sponsors to all cars designed on the Red Bull chassis.

As some of you may already know, designing liveries on the Red Bull chassis can be a bit challenging.

If I were to place the rear wing logo at the back of the DRS wing then this would mirror over to the front nose where the warning hazards are. This is a bit of a setback due to CM default...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 Liveries, Steering Wheels & Team Garages Package with a new update entry:

Sauber Livery design update & new Safety Car

Hi Guys

Being a perfectionist sometime's can drive me crazy. I've redesigned the front nose again. I think this new front nose decal and the positioning of the logos looks much better than previously. This is my final version.

As a bonus I've also included my new Safety Car design in this download.

Hope you guys like :)

Update details:

- New decal design(front nose)
- Added latest logos to front nose
- Added new drivers race no's to front nose and the sides
- Added full...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.