Competition Time | Guess the Track: Round Three - The Final One!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Welcome to the third round of our short series of ‘guess the track’ fun competitions.

The aim of the game is simple – watch a short video of just my wheel and hand movements from a single lap of a sim racing circuit – then guess the track!

What do you win? Nothing! Yes, we have a big prize pool of literally zero goodies to give away for the correct guess… so this is for freakish motorsport knowledge honour and nothing more!

Round 3 video below:

If you missed round 1, catch up HERE
Round 2 can be found HERE

Enjoy!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Spread some love and give us a like/follow/share on Social Media!

Podcast fan? Don't forget to catch up with the latest happenings on your Podcast platform of choice! Just search 'RaceDepartment'.

Sim Racing is awesome!

Last edited:
Macau turns right and left at the beginning of the lap. Paul doesn't turn left for a good while at the first part. It's not Macau.

Edit: Paul you cheater!

Last edited:
I was really lost at the beginning, and the massive section of left and right corners really confused me.

And then Melco hairpin happened and it all made sense :roflmao:

Macau Guia Circuit

Macau turns right and left at the beginning of the lap. Paul doesn't turn left for a good while at the first part. It's not Macau.

Scratch this. It IS Macau. But Paul started his vid after T1 that goes to the left. Cheating bastard! :D

Bah, almost all here are answering wrong AGAIN! Behold as i give you the correct answer! It's of course the Nords..... Oh damn it, who i'm joking with! Its the Macau..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%