Competition Time | Guess the Track: Round Three - The Final One!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Welcome to the third round of our short series of ‘guess the track’ fun competitions.

The aim of the game is simple – watch a short video of just my wheel and hand movements from a single lap of a sim racing circuit – then guess the track!

What do you win? Nothing! Yes, we have a big prize pool of literally zero goodies to give away for the correct guess… so this is for freakish motorsport knowledge honour and nothing more!

Round 3 video below:

If you missed round 1, catch up HERE
Round 2 can be found HERE

Enjoy!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Spread some love and give us a like/follow/share on Social Media!

Podcast fan? Don't forget to catch up with the latest happenings on your Podcast platform of choice! Just search 'RaceDepartment'.

Sim Racing is awesome!

Last edited:
Macau turns right and left at the beginning of the lap. Paul doesn't turn left for a good while at the first part. It's not Macau.

Edit: Paul you cheater!

Last edited:
I was really lost at the beginning, and the massive section of left and right corners really confused me.

And then Melco hairpin happened and it all made sense :roflmao:

Macau Guia Circuit

Macau turns right and left at the beginning of the lap. Paul doesn't turn left for a good while at the first part. It's not Macau.

Scratch this. It IS Macau. But Paul started his vid after T1 that goes to the left. Cheating bastard! :D

Bah, almost all here are answering wrong AGAIN! Behold as i give you the correct answer! It's of course the Nords..... Oh damn it, who i'm joking with! Its the Macau..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%