Community Question | Your Steam Racing Sim Play Time

Well no suprise there LOL

ac_playtime.jpg

That RF2 one how long did you leave the launcher open?
I don't leave it open unless I'm playing or modding, modding probably accounts for about 1/3 of that time. I have been playing RF2 since 2016. As I said in a previous post I'm retired so plenty of time on my hands and I'm not as fit as I use to be so a bit restricted of what I can do now. That's the trouble with be 70yrs old.

Too much time ahahaha

Attachments

• ac.PNG
    ac.PNG
    100.4 KB · Views: 83
  • acc.PNG
    acc.PNG
    113.5 KB · Views: 77
  • ams.PNG
    ams.PNG
    490.7 KB · Views: 80
  • dkr.PNG
    dkr.PNG
    573.2 KB · Views: 67
  • drt2.PNG
    drt2.PNG
    57.7 KB · Views: 74
  • drt4.PNG
    drt4.PNG
    118.6 KB · Views: 71
  • rf2.PNG
    rf2.PNG
    152.4 KB · Views: 70
:whistling:

Thanks all, I just realized that I have far less of a gaming addiction than I first thought.

Lol, yeah I'm going to show my wife this thread the next time she tells me I've been "racing all day" :roflmao:

Some of these hours may be misleading. For one thing, you are bound to have some AFK time included (whoops, left the game running overnight - that sort of thing). For another thing, on some of these titles I have been playing since before the game was in Steam.

Assetto Corsa - 354
RaceRoom - 289
Automobilista - 174
rFactor2 - 136 (I played this one a bit pre-Steam)
Stock Car Extreme - 72 (I played this one a lot pre-Steam)

I also have quite a few hours in iRacing (it may be near the top of the list, actually), but I have never installed it via Steam.

Now, my son, who is gloriously unburdened by the kinds of concerns I have (like, you know, feeding, clothing, and providing shelter to a family!) has got 743 hrs into BeamNG alone.

ACC 250hours Great game, will be number 1 eventually, especially when GT4 pack comes out, 4 GT4 cars in my top 10 driven in AC!

AC 1209hours new lease of life from CSP and SOL and enjoying the GT4 Guerilla MOD. Most driven car is Seat Leon, top 10 include Ginetta GT4 Supercup, Ginetta GT4, GT4 Clubsport, 911RSR and 911 GT3 Cup. The rest is GT3 cars. Never drive open wheelers.

3000 hours in racing games.

TOP 5 :
PROJECT CARS 2: ~920
ASSETTO CORSA ~460
RF2 ~280
F1 2016 ~280
F1 2019 ~170

Played the original rFactor a ton. 1K+ surely. :cool:

545h in Raceroom, although most of that is up to around 2018. It was the closest I could get to a RACE 07/GTR2 sequel with decent-ish public multiplayer with some variety and not just GT3s at Nurburgring.

284h in RACE 07. Big touring car fan, great moderated public servers in its heyday. Some great racing online, although later on had some issues with bigheaded server owners.

183h Dirt 4. A career with an actual progression. Daily events that were fun because of the randomized stages. Good fun game that improved on DR1 in some aspects but lacked in some others.

180h DR 2.0. A game that by itself is a great title, it just didn't improve as much as I would've liked from its two predecessors.

150h GTR2 (triple that with my box copy) A fantastic, full featured title whose life has been elongated thanks to its massive modding community.

I've got other titles as well but AC with it being uninstalled and a 5h playtime is the most disappointing. The driving experience alone simply isn't enough to cover up its issues with lack of features, poor AI and a modding community without focus.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 229 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 47 18.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 38 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 88 34.0%