F1 2010 Commentary and Pixs?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I though F1 2010 was gonna have commentary during game also for PS3, it had it on 2009 and now its completely gone?? also i though we were going to be able to take pictures during replays?
What you guys think? i just think it will make it much more of an experience for the game.

its a good idea but i could think of better things to improve in game like the pit crew could give you better info like in real F1 such as car performance and if your spinning wheels on certain corners they can inform you of such things and also race telemetry would be great in this game and being able to see other racers split times for each sectors of the race would be good too but commentary would defo be a good idea i agree with that but i think it would be very limited as no one race is ever the same and eventually it would get very repetitive like the pit crew :)

telemetry would be good though...

And also i hear the pit crew say you a lot slower than (team mate) maybe we should copy his set-up, but then you cant see what set up they are on, so seems a pointless thing to say lol...

Telementry comparison would also be good, comparing with fastest and team mate cars...

thats what i mean about the pit crew they need to give you useful info rather than go for the overtake and you 15 yards behind the car in front or running in tenth and ferrari in first and second and he decides to tell you that they are going in for a pit stop the useless pit crew i hope they dont get paid lol :)

lol, i had one earlier, was kind of useful, if it was acurate...

Said i was 5 seconds behind alonso when in fact i was right on his tail and just about to overtake, but come on 5 seconds in an F1 car is like the whole pit straight on some circuits...

The novelty value would soon wear off. Just like in football games, it soon gets repetitive. Also the game's supposed to be more of an F1 driver simulator, and commentary isn't something the drivers hear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back