comfy admin

Apps comfy admin 0.07

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tuttertep

Premium
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, I have some trouble using your app.
Everytime I try to set the weather, it just does not set the weather. I have csp 1.80-Preview1. Sol installed aswell. I logged in as admin ofcourse. What am I missing? Is there a LOG file somewhere? It does say weather changed in the top. Same with time. It does say it changes but nothing changes at all?

Last edited:
Everytime I try to set the weather, it just does not set the weather. I have csp 1.80-Preview1. Sol installed aswell. I logged in as admin ofcourse. What am I missing? Is there a LOG file somewhere? It does say weather changed in the top. Same with time. It does say it changes but nothing changes at all?
the app works fine, my guess is you have some other problem, like perhaps your weather is not setup correct on either server or client.

oh god i'm sorry, all my app does is automates sending the command in chat. it sounds like the command is being sent but it's just not doing anything for some reason? the assettoserver discord might be the best place to ask about this, i'm not very good with that stuff, and again i'm sorry

my time is inverted.. if i set the time to 14 PM its night time for my client but daytime for the server its so annoying
oh gosh i'm so sorry that's happening, currently i don't know if there's anything i can do about that though. comfy admin will simply post the command in chat, with the time displayed on the slider, so anything going wrong after that is on server side.

I’ll start by saying I love all your work, all the guys on the acsdrift discord use comfy every day to keep the servers in line. Just a quick question on the kicking feature. Is there any way to stop the list from shifting when new drivers enter? (I pit the wrong kids when that happens) Also is there any way for the kick button to work when there is a ? In their name. It may be a server side issue, but it is a struggle trying to kick these kids when you need a steam id. I say ? In the name because that’s what I see, it may be any special character.

I’ll start by saying I love all your work, all the guys on the acsdrift discord use comfy every day to keep the servers in line. Just a quick question on the kicking feature. Is there any way to stop the list from shifting when new drivers enter? (I pit the wrong kids when that happens) Also is there any way for the kick button to work when there is a ? In their name. It may be a server side issue, but it is a struggle trying to kick these kids when you need a steam id. I say ? In the name because that’s what I see, it may be any special character.
aww i'm really happy you like my apps! ❤ oh gosh i'm so sorry the kick button isn't working properly, i'll try to see if there's anything i can do about that. i should probably add placeholders on the player list too

could you dm me on discord? i think i fixed it but i haven't had time to test

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes