DiRT Colin McRay Dirt Restart

I wanted to place this mod, but I cannot do it, since there is no section with this game. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'll post it here then. I would like to add a video, but for some reason GeForce Experience does not work for me, so I will add only screenshots.

I am from Russia, so what is written below is an online translator.
I made this mod for myself. Therefore, I post it as it is.
This mod will remove the yellow filter, correct the colors and change the physics.
Physics was not done by me, this mod from the site www.cmr-dirt.de, which no longer works. The only thing is that the changed physics does not affect front-wheel drive cars. The only thing is that the changed physics does not affect front-wheel drive cars.
I would very much like to name the authors of physics, but I don’t know them.

I corrected colors, sun brightness, lighting and some vegetation color. With this mod, the game is played in a completely different way.

DiRT 2021-06-07 23-21-48-66.jpg
DiRT 2021-06-10 20-26-21-13.jpg

DiRT 2021 01.jpg
DiRT 2021 02.jpg
DiRT 2021 03.jpg

Save Colin McRay Dirt Restart

Last edited:
Hey mate I'm also working on a mod for dd wheels. You can check out my post from my profile.
Always thought the cars were way too sticky so I've loosened up the grip levels and added variations on my personal files, the ones in my post just have the dead spot removed and adjustments on the landing suspension wheel scale.
How's your mod going?

Hi! I'm working on the lighting now. Just yesterday I was working on the Pice Pick. I took physics a few years ago from a German website that is not working now. Maybe I'll take care of the liveries, at least some of them I want to change. I also redesigned the Delta S4 headlights, which I really didn't like. Liveries with minor alterations are suitable from D3.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back