DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

Matt Shewmake;766816 said:
This is great! Especially for Dirt3 because Dirt2 didn't have that many mods available and I always was looking for a good Cam mod for it.

that was because Dirt 2 had most of the files encrypted or binary... I hope taht someone will be able to convert those with Dirt 3.

The WRC rally game is pretty good to get your "serious" rally fix. I am not saying its as brutal as RBR but its a more serious rally "sim" than any Colin Mcrae has ever been.

Mind you, i actually like the arcade feel of DiRT 2. Strip out all the American "surf dude" type bling and I would like it even more, but sadly that isnt going to happen. Gymkhana just does not float my boat, but so long as there is plenty of other stuff i can forgive its inclusion, I guess that appeals more to younger gamers who like their "xtreme" stuff.

DIRT 3 - Videos

Last week Codemasters held their Dirt 3 presentation for the European press in Battersea England. Since then a lot of interesting videos have surfaced on YouTube showing gameplay action.

The guys from PowerPlayr have compiled a five part video series and go in depth on this upcoming rally simulator. Footage ranging from the snowy tracks of Norway all the way down to Africa where the legendary Kenyan Rally is driven.

Video 5 will be released shortly and added to this article a.s.a.p.

Dirt 3 will be coming to your PC/PS3/Xbox 360 on May 24 2011. Our own aces of the RD Development Team (RDDev) that have blown the F1 2010 community away with fantastic mods the last year have already announced that the they will be working on some high quality modifications to for the game!

Stay tuned for more!

Last week Codemasters held their Dirt 3 presentation for the European press in Battersea England. Since then a lot of interesting videos have surfaced on YouTube showing gameplay action.

The guys from PowerPlayr have compiled a five part video series and go in depth on this upcoming rally simulator. Footage ranging from the snowy tracks of Norway all the way down to Africa where the legendary Kenyan Rally is driven.

Video 5 will be released shortly and added to this article a.s.a.p.

Dirt 3 will be coming to your PC/PS3/Xbox 360 on May 24 2011. Our own aces of the RD Development Team (RDDev) that have blown the F1 2010 community away with fantastic mods the last year have already announced that the they will be working on some high quality modifications to for the game!

Find more information about the game in our DIRT 3 forums

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back