DiRT 2 Colin McRae: DiRT 2

My screen started window mode after the update ... old fix in case anyone doesn't know it, "Alt + Enter" will take you into fullscreen mode.

Alt + Tab now works for me too ... which is good cos it was annoying as it didn't previously.
Graphics look better, maybe its just me but sound seems improved too ... nice one :thumbup:

I LOVE this game. Especially the UTAH races and the ones in Malaysia. Hairpin run from Croatia is nice as well.

I don't like the LA missions, but well I have to do them.

I hate the LA stadium track! Can't stand it. Same with the China one I believe I hate also. Well maybe not hate, more burned out of them.

Overall though this game is killer. Good tunes, graphics, sounds... physics are ok also (not sim but alright). Its light years better than part 1. Overall its fun and has been keeping me entertained for a while now. Plus i'm one of the lucky one's with zero performance issues :) (100fps average maxed 1440x900 no stutter at all).

Found a tweak from a guy on another forum who had removed the 'Tint' from Morocco / China and Malaysia.
Tracks are a lot easier to follow, particularly in the Morocco dust.
What do you think .. better / worse !?

Never really had a problem with either tbh (or stutter as per previous post) ... but glad you found something to help you find more love for these stages ;-)

dirt 2.pngThe cloud-gaming service OnLive has reminded the world that it will launch on June 17th 2010. One of the games that will be available from day one will be Codemasters DiRT 2.

Not longer do you have to buy a disc or download the entire game via slow website. You don't even need to have a powerful pc, xbox, ps3 or other console in order to play it, just subscribe to the OnLive service and the games will be streamed to your MicroConsole or low spec PC for a low monthly fee.

Want to know what other games will be available for OnLive? Please visit our sister community OnLiveCentral.com and read all about it.

dirt 2 help

hey guys,
i got the game on the b-day and been struggling to get it to work for 2 days now. i had to install internet explorer 8 and some stuff and when it was finished and ready to go i went on the game. it woulkd show all the advertisements and intro but at the start all i see is ken block's head and i hear "welcome to dirt 2" i press enter and it says loading profile i beleive. then it gives me a autosave warning then i click enter again. it also let me create a profile in windows live. it showed the intro race with pastrana and block and after that i see pastrana's head and he's talking telling me "here's your ride" but i can't see it. all i see is blackness and pastrana's white head. then he say "can beleive your traveling with that tin can" after that he says you have to sign some stuff and i can't see it. i keep clicking enter and i can hear it do stuff. after that i just press ctrl-alt-delete as you can't click exit game if you don't know where exit is.
it also gave me other problems. i would try to go on internet and it would say a add on is keeping internet explorer from working and also it wouldn't let me watch any videos. i pressed run without add-on and it all works but the game.
plz plz plz give me help or my computer will be screwed up forever.

DiRT 2 Xbox 360 online club events.

hey guys,
i got a trial version of xbox live (most likley the real version in the future) and was wandering if we can have some club races on dirt 2. even if i have to do it will be fine. just go on jam session, make the game, then invite all the drivers. can even put 2 or 3 servers because of how many drivers can race a server. like to have one because dirt is such a great game and a lot of fun and great racing.

The console racing club is back, starting with events on Codemasters rally title, Dirt:2. If you would like to take part we'd like to here from you in the thread linked below along with when you'd like to race and any event ideas you have.

Come register your interest in racing with us here.

dirt2.jpg

I maybe interested, depending on time etc...

I would need to get the game.
But will not have the money till the 26th and will, get it on eBay.
So by the time I have it, it could be around 6th, depending on postage etc...

As for time anything betwen 7.30pm and 10pm UK time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back