Cold Laps Event (date TBA)

I downloaded F1Classic and tried Lotus at Watkins ( I dont remember now the car nick in game ) a bit slippery and are needed 2 laps for have a bit of grip on tarmac we have to be very gentle on throttle, when I see the rev counter seem to me same rev counter on my bike is historic also:D.
Nice one Kennet with this idea a beauty mod:thumbsup: this evening think I will drive at Machwerk 67 but another track could be Targa Florio:rolleyes:

PS is sad Valter we were there when they were running , it is our mod:roflmao:
I unzip in a folder and then I put manually in gamedata the F1LR files all is well

Last edited:
Worked for me without any difficulties. Did you check inside the zip? It has for ex open fisor mod packed as well, it's not GameData/Teams format from the root... :) I can repack it so it's simpler to install.

I followed exactly the install instructions from the readme (and normaly know how to install mods).

I dropped the GameData and UiData folders from the zip into ...steamapps/common/Race07 and can find the files there. So I have no clue what I could do different. :O_o:

Valter, this sounds to me like the car ID's get in conflict with other mods...

I followed exactly the install instructions from the readme (and normaly know how to install mods).

I dropped the GameData and UiData folders from the zip into ...steamapps/common/Race07 and can find the files there. So I have no clue what I could do different. :O_o:

Valter, this sounds to me like the car ID's get in conflict with other mods...
Thanks Reik:)

I downloaded F1Classic and tried Lotus at Watkins ( I dont remember now the car nick in game ) a bit slippery and are needed 2 laps for have a bit of grip on tarmac we have to be very gentle on throttle, when I see the rev counter seem to me same rev counter on my bike is historic also:D.
Nice one Kennet with this idea a beauty mod:thumbsup: this evening think I will drive at Machwerk 67 but another track could be Targa Florio:rolleyes:

PS is sad Valter we were there when they were running , it is our mod:roflmao:
I unzip in a folder and then I put manually in gamedata the F1LR files all is well
Thanks Valerio:)

Got it solved finally. :)

I moved away all other mod stuff from the Gamedata/teams folder (to get them back there easy if I like to). So this mod shows up now. When I need another mod, I'll move back the single needed one, so I'll recognize then which mod caused the conflict.

i think if it comes to me having to remove alot of stuff to get this mod to work id most likely just pass on the event, ive loads of diffrent stuff in and dont want to be removing it all to fit in 1 mod, all the mods i use atm have no problems with each other.

EDIT: all works for me, no conflicts :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It would be nice to know which mod caused the mismatch..

Good news, managed to get this event on RD Race Club so we'll use this as our promotional race to get our league some publicity. It's called:

PrestoGP Champions Race

Starting time for regular club event is 19:00GMT but if we really really want to, we can use PrestoGP time. Hope everyones ok with this change, i did say in the top post that i will try this angle ;)

I have uninstalled the whole steam clutter. It's installing updates right now.
During season 11 I had to start from the race07 file due to the creative file system mess. After the last steam intervention I never appeared in Race07(green). I did nothing about it. Didn't want to risk anything before the season was finished. Not a lot of time to spare for game hacking in my calendar.
The F1 -60's mod will be installed tonight. Hopefully it will work with a clean install.

It should. The mod is also in RD mod downloads: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/f1-legends-racing-mod-for-race-07-race-injection.359/

How many can say now that they are going to be there? Just so we can reserve enough spots from the grid. Signups start next weekend but if you confirm now, you'll get in 100%. It's our promotion so i'm hoping for ten confirmed drivers representing the whole talent range: it's VERY important that we get both ends of the grid, unreachable aliens may not the best tool to reach new crowd.. The event starts at 20:00GMT, that's about our schedule too, except we'll have a long qualy and then two short races, ending ~22:10GMT.

Just for fun, i made a points table to calculate overall event winner. It should cover all possibilities up to 5th positions and up (cross-checked all possible mutations so that 2 x 3rd place finisher will not win without a poleposition in qualy..). Points from qualy because it's longer than a single race.

Qualy:
P1:100
P2:50
P3:30

Race, from 1st to 10th:

If David and Valerio are going to drive, it must be worth the effort :) Count me in please.

EDIT: A Porsche Cup mod I had was the source of mod conflict in my system.

If someone like to have a clear view without insects or dirt I have the files. I had forgotten how much difference it makes to get rid of that exaggerated improvement of the visual field. If you PM me your e-mail address I will send the three files for no helmet and no dirt spots.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back