RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

AAARGGH!!!

First time on track, qualied in on a satisfying 17 or 18:th. Very neet and nice in the beginning touched nobody got overtaken in 2:nd or 3:rd corner, overtook a couple a little later and the next corner 1 or 2 more great, felt really good:flame:......
Suddenly RegCure started up and closed the screen for me:scared: :shocked: crash gravel and noice,:fear: I just hoped I didn't take anyone with me :doh:when I got my screen back the car was on fire, race is over:censored:

"Oh well, I guess I will learn as long as I live"

Hope to be there next time though:wave: see ya'all later:Cry:

First race after a week off. Qualified at the back, although I didn't load the track until 1700 today. Tried to keep out of trouble on the opening lap, apologies for the tap Neil. Halfway round T1, Lap2 Nuno suddenly splits right and I'm left with the sight of Tim broadside across the line I'm on...bugger. Locked up but couldn't avoid a T-bone. Apologies Tim.

Simon:(

Qualified 12, but was 2nd from last after first lap (only downloaded track at 19:30 lol). Lost concentration on 3rd lap I think and crashed, was all uphill from there. Arthritis kicked in on shoulders with 20 mins to go , couldn`t turn wheel.

I love these events, Thanks for arranging them Andrew, but not so much this track, Limerock Mountain is my favourite upto now.

Well, i qualified as 10th with a 1.39.4
My PB... So that was good.
After about 15 laps i was driving 7th & 8th, on and off.
Doing in the mid 40's, very exiting, untill i got a bump in the side.
My rear suspension was not straight anymore.
Righthand corners were doing very sharp, lefthanders loads of understeer.
Took a while to get used to.
Pitting did not help that much.
But continued to drive till the end.
Laptimes about a 1.5 slower than before the crash.
Still ended the same spot as qualify, 10th overall.
Was really nice sharp racing tonight.
Looking forward to the next one.

:censored::censored::censored: Had trouble with this track all day. kept freezing or minidumping, so no surprise when on lap 38 the game froze and that was me out. Hope this didn't affect anyone's race.

Joined qualifying late because of aforementioned problem, put it 12th I think.

**Race** start went ok, managed to get round the first few corners avoiding the few incidents, then settled into the flow, over cooked it T1 got sideways rolled and was hit, sorry whoever it was, recovered with only suspension trouble and the car felt good :madgrin: started to close on the guys in front, Stephane and Stuart, and had a good run to the first pit stop, just behind Stu, who pitted a lap in front. Pitstop went well but coming down the straight was Stu and the leaders, got to pit exit just the same time as the guys were coming through so had to lift and let them pass. Then proceeded to very slowly chase down Stuart who was having a great battle ahead of me. A few errors brought him to with 2.5 secs, car was getting better then on lap 38, PC FROZE SOLID :censored:

Ah well it was great while it lasted. Thanks Andrew for top class event. See you all next week :bananamario:

great race guys!

i qualified pretty good , 4th or 5th i belief
had a good start and some action in first lap ..
after a few laps the first corners became tricky and i settled @ 5th place

i run 5th for ages , and lonely as well.

lost some sec in pit as i overshoot the spot. but no positions where lost.

a few laps before the end my tires really gave up on me , and a mistake happend , two guys came very close to me and i could not keep them behind me after the offroad. i finnished 7th.

i am pretty satisfied with 7th though as the previous races i finnished far more back in the field.

had a blast thnx for this one guy's!

:peace:

What can I say :D First time I managed to finish an enduro

Qualified 15th of 21 with a sweet and very unexpected 1:40 :p

Got a great start and was up to 11th by the middle of lap 1...and I hadn't hit anyone! Then, disaster. I got tapped coming out of the hairpin at the bottom of the hill, and ended up flat last :( Normal service resumed.

A brief battle with Nuno about halfway spiced things up a little, but I spent most of the time getting out of peoples way. Apologies to Roy Carless for making you spin, I just lost it under braking I think :(

However, I enjoyed myself, which is the idea. Whats next?

Qualified 6th, had a good start, managed to overtake Nigel, but in turn 4 he touched me and I've spun. I came in last, had a suspension problem, pushed as hard as I could, but I made some mistakes, usually in turn 2.. Also lost an extra 15s on my pit stop, where I fixed the suspension. At the end I was very tired and only concentrated on finishing the race!

Server 2: Qualied in 7th but bogged down off the line and was overtaken by just about everyone, :censored:, then spent the next 79 minutes driving the wheels off the wee thing to try to catch and pass as many as I could, sorry for taking you out Lewis, thought I'd left enough room inside until I felt you make contact with my rear left:whistle:, had a good few laps tussling with the Jones boy :D last 6/7 minutes were spent trying to catch Gregory, who'd make a small mistake which allowed me to close right up, but it was in vain, finished 4rth and reasonably happy, mainly because I'd actually finished :madgrin:

Sam

Thank Andrew for this event.
Qualify 2nd in server #2 finish second:peace:... Also my teammeate start first and finish 3rd, but Daniel Plaikner make a very impressive driving and do no errors, make a good pitstop and after a try to make a little pressure but with 14s in front of me...
Very good race for me and thank for all drivers to the server #2, gentlemen driving :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back