General CM - Driver model 3D viewer

Just be sure, you do know that you can enable driver in car in CM showroom right? Option is in Car parameters settings in CM showroom. It's not ideal to have a driver sitting in car but better than going in game to see it.

I've suggested a long time ago in AC forum thread that would be cool to be able to see a driver only in CM showroom, but not sure if it's possible to code such feature.

yes i know you can get them in the car and i also can use 3Dmax to view.

But they are CM, i just dont know how to change the suit he is wearing... you can view all the different era drivers as easy as you do the cars.

DP5TePi.jpg

does anyone know how to view suits in the content managers showroom for drivers models.

It’s under misc. section if u never seen it.

Thanks.

yes i know you can get them in the car and i also can use 3Dmax to view.

But they are CM, i just dont know how to change the suit he is wearing... you can view all the different era drivers as easy as you do the cars.

DP5TePi.jpg
When you use CM it changes the priority of the files for example ,
all .kn5 will show the CM logos by default ,
you can just go to any .kn5 within the AC folders structure and it will launch CM Viewer by clicking on them .

when its loading these .kn5 files its loading all the associated textures stored when the file was saved by the creator , what you are seeing there is the default .kn5 driver suits .

if you require to view the suits / helmets of the drivers you need to open any car inside CM in the CM_Showroom and in the settings where all the animations are / wipers / anims / ect ect there is an option to load the driver ,
simply load the driver and which ever car you are using place new helmets and suits inside that pre selected skin and it will overide what is on the driver currently :)
simple as 1/2
d2bae4ff01ee006f0d4789e9c926776d.jpg

When you use CM it changes the priority of the files for example ,
all .kn5 will show the CM logos by default ,
you can just go to any .kn5 within the AC folders structure and it will launch CM Viewer by clicking on them .

when its loading these .kn5 files its loading all the associated textures stored when the file was saved by the creator , what you are seeing there is the default .kn5 driver suits .

if you require to view the suits / helmets of the drivers you need to open any car inside CM in the CM_Showroom and in the settings where all the animations are / wipers / anims / ect ect there is an option to load the driver ,
simply load the driver and which ever car you are using place new helmets and suits inside that pre selected skin and it will overide what is on the driver currently :)
simple as 1/2
d2bae4ff01ee006f0d4789e9c926776d.jpg
He's looking for a way to view the driver in CM without the car. I'd also like such a feature.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back