Clubsport Wheel Joystick

I am not sure if those keys can be re mapped as AC only let's you re map certain functions.

If it's mapped to the keyboard then try this tittle app - http://www.xpadder.com/?lang=english&country=GB - and then map your joystick buttons to the relevant keyboard keys AC uses to look around and you should then be able to look around although it will be seen as a digital not analogue input.

Hope this helps get you started mate.

Jason.

Here is a solution.

I have Fanatec Formula Wheel and the left joystick is not recognized by default. Steps:
  1. Download Joytokey free software.
  2. Go to Settings/Configure Joystick/Advanced Setting for Each Device. Select your wheelbase that must be switched on.
  3. Go to Options/Stick/POV and choose Show all axes.
  4. Go to Joystick 1. Now, when you move the Fanatec analogue joystick the corresponding buttons will be highlighted in yellow. For me it was: Axis5(<0), Axis5(>0), Axis6(<0), Axis6(>0).
  5. Click on one of them, for example, the one corresponding to the down movement.
  6. Click "Edit button assignment" and choose the keyboard mode. Push, for example, a Numpad button: Numpad2 for the down movement. Assign buttons in such way. I did: Numpad6 for Right movement, Numpad4 for left movement, Numpad8 for up movement and Numpad2 for down movement.
  7. Go to Assetto Corsa Competizione to the Controls. For "Look Left" simply move the joystick to the left in the Keyboard column. It will return Numpad4, the left arrow. Do the same for other 3 joystick movements. Voilà :) Have fun.
UPDATE :
Today, the joystick on the Fanatec Formula Wheel stopped working. Actually all the buttons, steering and pedals went off. I had to redefine everything in Assetto Corsa Competizione. But the joystick still did not work.
SOLUTION:
  1. In the already existing configuration in JoyToKey go to Options. In "Number of joysticks to configure" type "2" and click "Apply".
  2. "Stock/POV" set to "Show all axes".
  3. Go to the just added Joystick 2 and redefine the Axis just as in Steps 4-6 above.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back