ClubSport V3 Fanatec, upgrade

Hello everyone,
I want to upgrade my pedals Fanatec Clubsport v3
I've read a lot of positive stuff about the Simagic P1000 / P2000
Did anyone here upgraded from Fanatec Clubsport v3 to those pedals ?
Any advices are welcome, thank you

I just went from V3's to the P1000's.

Considering as you go up the scale in dollars spent with pedals its a case of diminishing returns, I'm incredibly happy with the upgrade.

As far as feel goes they definitely feel more precise, they are stunning to look at, and the build quality is awesome, However they also had an immediate affect on my driving, Huge difference in precision and control when hard braking into an apex and when trail braking, I've changed my lines and corner approach considerably, especially when driving into a corner beside or following another car.

I have also just heard they have expanded the scope of the software that drives the haptic motors so I'm going to order a couple of them next week.

Bearing in mind I just bolted my V3's onto my rig and never adjusted them or fitted teh brake performance kit so I might have been able to tune them to get abrake that performs like the P1000

Thanks for your reply
I have the V3 pedals on the floor, never had any issues with it
How are the P1000 - stiffness vs V3's?
Are they louder when you press a bit harder??
Are they adjustable? ( it looks like they are to vertical )
Thank you, again

Last edited:
I wear headphones so never registered any noise from the V3's or the P1000 pedals, Though once I fired up the haptic motors my wife immediately registered her objection. Granted the rig is in the lounge (hence the headphones)

They are adjustable at every pivot point, Miles of adjustment. Much more then the V3's as far as I recall, but as I noted I'm the kind of person that just bolts stuff on and then gets used to it rather then making adjustments (also called lazy)

Stiffness? As in pedal movement or the entire assembly? hard to say, I only kept my V3's for about a year and in that time I didn't notice any issue with stiffness.

Stiffness, yes, I mean pedal movement.
This ( stiffness ) can be adjusted, as well ?!
How would you compare the stiffness ( V3's vs P1000) default settings ( no brake kits, nothing )?!
So, they can be adjusted, slightly more "horizontal" angle? I searched some videos, images, about this, couldn't find anything.
Thank you, again, Metla

In all honesty, as I'm a bolt em on and use them type of person most of that detail wouldn't even register with me. The reviews are going to be a far better source for detailed information.

I'll place the order.
P1000 - 2 Pedals Set.
Is it worth to buy the P -HYS Hydraulic System, for the Brake pedal ??

The hydraulics are one of those things I've avoided trying, Because id likely love it and then I'd have to have it on every pedal set for the rest of my life.

If you go for the haptic motors then I'd be wary of fitting one to the accelerator, I did and have now disabled it. Its great on the brake, but Ive found it redundant on the throttle.

There is another thread in this forum about these pedals where I gave feedback on my experience so far.

Yes, if I order the haptic motor, then only one, for the brake pedal.
Someone on Youtube said, those haptic motors are loud / annoying. Is that true ??
Thank you, again, Metla

Quite loud at full power, Though I run mine at around 30 percent power and lower the frequency so its a pulse rather then a rapid pounding. You can still hear them at that setting but I wouldn't call them loud.

Certainly far quieter then the buttkicker I was running previously.

And, at 30 % is it still okay? Can you feel it under the pedal?! Something like the V3's vibration??
Thank you

Last edited:
Feels perfect for me, I tuned it to that level (using simhub) for preference, not due to noise.

Feels much much better then the v3 vibration motors, which I couldn't even feel unless I focused on it. I've tuned it replicate how my real car behaves when abs kicks in.

I use the same tuning for wheel lock under braking, and while that isn't realistic it does give feedback that is instantly usable. Driving the 80's F1 cars in AMS2 has been transformed.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks again, Metla. I place the order right now
I'm using SimHub ( licensed version ) but have no idea how to use it for P1000 - haptic motor
There are some optional Accessories for P1000
Not quite sure if the heel stop is useful or not.

Attachments

• P1000.jpg
    P1000.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 43
You will need the power supply for the haptic motors if you get them, The heel stop just has lighting affects (and also needs the power supply)

I ordered it, everything, with 1 haptic motor.
I'll report, after everything is done.
Hopefully I like them more than V3's pedals :D
Thank you

I just received the pedals, didn't have much time to put everything together.
They are a bit to high ( pedal plates ) I wish I could adjust the height but I'm afraid that's not possible
The brake pedal looks very stiff, can't even move an inch, I pressed as much as I could.
I will try later today when I get home from work.

I just received the pedals, didn't have much time to put everything together.
They are a bit to high ( pedal plates ) I wish I could adjust the height but I'm afraid that's not possible
The brake pedal looks very stiff, can't even move an inch, I pressed as much as I could.
I will try later today when I get home from work.
How do you like them? Are they worth upgrading to? I have the HV sprints and am looking to upgrade to something even better. Hydraulic has my interest.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 22.7%