Club Races for Old New Guy

I thinking of joining just to run a few races a week. DO many people actually sign up for the club races in the USA? Hate to buy into premium if nobody is gonna be there to race with.

Last edited:
Hey Mark,

Its true, the US club has suffered low sign ups recently. This is something we anticipated with our recent policy changes and the changes taking place at what is essentially the end of the sim racing season.

Having said that, we also anticipate participation making a comeback in the coming weeks. As the weather turns from summer to winter and temperatures drop, simracing season will be getting back into full swing. Rest assured, you are not the only one teetering on the edge of premium, waiting to see sign ups increase. As those like yourself take the plunge, sign ups will increase.

While the US club has always been somewhat smaller than the EU club, we have indeed seen near full grids, however, if you are available, you are free to join EU or AU races as well.

Hope to see you on the track soon!

Well, in comparison to the past... there are WAY more US races now than there ever where... but certainly not like the EU camp. I was a bit disappointing to see the premium plan, BUT... nothing good comes free. I am gonna work on making a race this week, or this weekend. Thanks for the reply.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back