Club events on saturday

BhZ

Simdriver for Singularity Racing
This is the second or third week without an event on Saturday. Last event we had was the time trial (which was great), but for some reason is gone. I'd understand if it was replaced with something else, but it's not. The time trial was perfect imho, since most people have social life in the evening and can't partecipate to an event. Having something active for the entire day gave us a way to compete, study the setup, learn something about the car and the track.
Has it been suspended because of the holidays? Is it coming back?

None of our present staff are available to run a RD club event on a Saturday night.
There are however some of next weeks server already up to practice on.
and there is another event on AMS that can be entered if needed.

Anyone wishing to join us as staff to run a Saturday event can apply for the position and if the candidate is successful events can stat again. :)
But i must point out you will have to work within a specified brief.

None of our present staff are available to run a RD club event on a Saturday night.
There are however some of next weeks server already up to practice on.
and there is another event on AMS that can be entered if needed.

Anyone wishing to join us as staff to run a Saturday event can apply for the position and if the candidate is successful events can stat again. :)
But i must point out you will have to work within a specified brief.
Afaik Time trial was set to work automatically and the admin could see the results the next days, so an admin on saturday wasn't really needed.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back