rF2 Clio Monday @ Poznan - Mon 10th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
clioh.jpg

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Clio
Car:
Renault ClioTrophy 1.41 Download
Track: Poznan V1.0 Download (we cant get the update 1.01 to work with a mod so we will use Poznan 1.0)
MOD : Download
Please note: You need all 3 downloads to enter a server :)

Weather: Sunny
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Race 1
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 1 : 20mins

Race 2
Practice:
21:00 GMT
Qually: 21:20 GMT 10 minute
Warm up: 3 minutes
Race 2 : 20 mins

You can join for a single race or both you can even join just for race 2.
the server will need to be advanced to qually by a vote at the correct time or i can give the admin command password to a driver that attends and he can take control of this.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to install the track, and download the mod from the server. Please follow instructions here.

Note - Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum.

Sign-up list:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Marc Beswick
  3. Tim Ling
  4. Franklin Stegink
  5. Dave Wild
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Last edited:
going to do my best to be here, as these Clio's are grrrrrreat.:)

The track link only includes the 1.1 update, you need the original 1.0 before the update cn be installed. Get it here

Sorry for any delay we had issues with the update in making the mod.
We tried a few options and had more issues.
So the easiest way was to go with version 1.0 of Poznan
If you have the update 1.01 installed to Poznan please revert the track back to 1.0 to install the mod this can be done through your mod manager (manage mods)
find the track and click on the uninstall button this will take it back to 1.0 and then you can install the mod :)

Sorry for any delay we had issues with the update in making the mod.
We tried a few options and had more issues.
So the easiest way was to go with version 1.0 of Poznan
If you have the update 1.01 installed to Poznan please revert the track back to 1.0 to install the mod this can be done through your mod manager (manage mods)
find the track and click on the uninstall button this will take it back to 1.0 and then you can install the mod :)

I can make another version of the track.
We must rename it, because the .mft file already exist.

We need this track more than only tonight.
Have i permission?

We will stick with what we have now, Marco is looking into the problem and we can go from there,
To much time has been spent on a club event already, so the easy option is to go with Poznan1.0 for now.
The mod can be made but it cant or wont install onto the server correctly at present.
hence "we tried a few options and had more issues"

thanks for offering to help. :thumbsup:.

Server problem.

I have Poznan V1.0 & Renault Clio Cup Car V1.41 installed but the server gives an error
"Series installed:NO Mod not found"

I did install Poznan 1.01 but have uninstalled it via Manage Mods.

i just left and rejoined a few times to check it out and im able to leave and rejoin ok, what i was seeing though was franklin seemed like he was stuck in a state between logged into the server and not logged in, his name was flashing and the log was saying left and joined constantly

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back