Cleaning G27

Hi all,

Have been searching around on google about the best way to clean the g27 wheel, couldn't really find anything tho.. Any1 have experience with what materials best to use for cleaning the wheel? I feel that when i use a cloth/towel when the wheel is sweaty the material of the cloth sticks to the wheel and makes it worse or even damages the leather.. Since it's an expensive piece of equipment i'd like to keep it clean and i'm afraid to ruin the nice leather on the wheel :p

Any tips are welcome!

If the wrap of the wheel is really leather, then I suggest saddle soap. You can get this at most places that sell leather goods, and definitely at a boot shop. If you are not sure how to use it when you get it, just ask someone at a boot repair shop as they will be full of information.

Upvote 0
A damp cloth might seem like an easy solution, but water and leather lead to decay of the leather rather quickly. Trust me I have lot's of leather that I take care of :) Use the saddle soap, and afterwards, consider using neatsfoot oil to condition it. Doing this on a regular basis will ensure that the wrap lasts a good long time. Probably longer than the wheel itself.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back